What salaries should I expect to pay Thai employees for the following positions?

19 hours ago, Pravda said:

My wife is a sales manager for Japanese company and for over a year I have been listening how finding a good sales person is next to impossible. Apparently the new generation is full of themselves and the ones that do speak English have a lot of options.

Good luck.

This is the only truth, and why I had to pay Filipinos without work permit...

23 hours ago, Genix said:

Doing Thai only hire initially (due to 1:4 expat rule) for our new beauty ecommerce brand and I'm looking at online sides but it seems the prices are given much higher than what Thai folks suggest.

You should find your answers in "Thailand Salary Guide 2021" HERE, you can download the free PDF-file a bit down the page.

23 hours ago, Genix said:

Doing Thai only hire initially (due to 1:4 expat rule) for our new beauty ecommerce brand and I'm looking at online sides but it seems the prices are given much higher than what Thai folks suggest.

1) Personal Assistant (A smart one who speaks English to make this whole thing easier)
2) Telesales (better than average, as there will be upselling required)
3) Support Agent (messenger/line/shopping support)
4) Facebook/Ad Video Editor
5) Influencer Outreach

A good English speaking personal assistant will cost you 30-40,000.

We pay 40,000 for a graphic designer, Thai, speaks good English.

We have a young Thai guy, who went school in New Zealand and does coding - he's on 25,000.

We have an English speaking Thai guy who does some online customer sales and upselling, but in Thai. 
He looks after most of our local marketing and he's on 45,000 I think.

Our Facebook ads guy on close to 30,000.

Support agent if only Thai speaking you might get for 25,000.

PA in Bangkok. Speaks conversational English and holds an MBA:

42.5k a month net after tax and social fund deductions. House provided close to work (current rental value approx. 20k a month). All house repairs, decoration, etc. paid for.

Laptop, unlimited mobile and unlimited mobile internet use. Home office expenses paid. Works from home where possible.

Travel costs or mileage paid where this not possible.

Soft loans available from the company.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, snowgard said:

Looks like you wanna be a cheap charly boss who change his staff every two month. With minimum payments you just get what you not want.

How much companies pay you can find out on job boards.

https://th.jobsdb.com/th/search-jobs/personal-assistant/1

Yes, nice link. Something my wife warned me about. Personal assistants, but only 25-35 years of age. It doesn't matter if you are an idiot. 

On 6/17/2021 at 1:39 PM, Genix said:

) Personal Assistant (A smart one who speaks English to make this whole thing easier)
2) Telesales (better than average, as there will be upselling required)
3) Support Agent (messenger/line/shopping support)
4) Facebook/Ad Video Editor
5) Influencer Outreach

1. 20k a month plus OT and SS

2. 15k a month plus OT and SS

3. 20k a month plus OT and SS

4. 20k a month plus OT and SS

5. 15k a month plus OT and SS

Actually number 4 is critical for any small business. Due to the fact that majority of Thai's are on FBOOK its a vital marketing tool. If you get your ad's right and targeted marketing it can really help your business. Make sure they know how to use the ads manager in FB. Ask your reception staff to get your customers to check in when they visit your business. Amazing network effects from this. 

Tell them that these are all starting salaries and that if they perform and help the business you will ensure the pay goes up. 

good luck

8 minutes ago, jack71 said:

1. 20k a month plus OT and SS

2. 15k a month plus OT and SS

3. 20k a month plus OT and SS

4. 20k a month plus OT and SS

5. 15k a month plus OT and SS

Actually number 4 is critical for any small business. Due to the fact that majority of Thai's are on FBOOK its a vital marketing tool. If you get your ad's right and targeted marketing it can really help your business. Make sure they know how to use the ads manager in FB. Ask your reception staff to get your customers to check in when they visit your business. Amazing network effects from this. 

Tell them that these are all starting salaries and that if they perform and help the business you will ensure the pay goes up. 

good luck

What a sensible post with realistic salaries.

7 hours ago, Pravda said:

Yes, nice link. Something my wife warned me about. Personal assistants, but only 25-35 years of age. It doesn't matter if you are an idiot. 

And your wife know much more as human resource managers from international companies!!!

Good luck!!!

Seems to be wide range of salary's some of you guys pay.   Wish I could get a do it all , Cook ng, cleaning, massage lady for 10 I baht in the US.   Low cost house staff and gardeners is it be benifit of Thailand living.