Buying a condo to rent it out

Please stop wasting your time with the replies telling me not to do it. I recently spoke with an experienced person who has invested in Thailand. I've since decided not to buy anything with the intention to rent it out. 

I might buy something to live in it myself, or I might not. Either way, I will continue to keep my eyes open for other investment opportunities.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Capitalist said:

Please stop wasting your time with the replies telling me not to do it. I recently spoke with an experienced person who has invested in Thailand. I've since decided not to buy anything with the intention to rent it out. 

I might buy something to live in it myself, or I might not. Either way, I will continue to keep my eyes open for other investment opportunities.

Is it okay if we continue to discuss the merits of buying a bar with rooms to let "upstairs"?

22 minutes ago, Capitalist said:

Just stop wasting your time reading them. We got nothing else to do....