Flights Back To The Uk

Meg_2003

Can anyone recommend any good cheap Travel agents in Pattaya for flights back to the UK? Ill be returning to the UK for 2 weeks in July and not sure which travel agents to check out. If anyone knows a good, cheap travel agent, Please let me know.. Thanks :o

Can anyone recommend any good cheap Travel agents in Pattaya for flights back to the UK? Ill be returning to the UK for 2 weeks in July and not sure which travel agents to check out. If anyone knows a good, cheap travel agent, Please let me know.. Thanks :o

Good and cheap doesn't always go together.

I normally use "All Seasons Travel"opposite from Friendship Supermarket. Ask for Amy, she always knows the best deals.

cheers and goodluck

onzestan

Good and cheap doesn't always go together.

I normally use "All Seasons Travel"opposite from Friendship Supermarket. Ask for Amy, she always knows the best deals.

cheers and goodluck

onzestan

yes i would also recomend all seasons used them for years never had a problem.

Check out the British Airways web site http://www.britishairways.com/travel/home/public/en_th

They are offering good deals online from 27,000 baht. Have to book by 31st May for travel 1st june to 31st July.

I found a very good comapny yesterday, oasis Hong Kong aitlines, they do a flight to the UK for 129 Pound!!! only down point is you have to fly to hong kong first, but the savings are there!!

I found a very good comapny yesterday, oasis Hong Kong aitlines, they do a flight to the UK for 129 Pound!!! only down point is you have to fly to hong kong first, but the savings are there!!

Hi,

This sounds interesting, Do you know their website?

Ahh, I see they only go to Gatwick, though.. I need to get to Manchester...

Ahh, I see they only go to Gatwick, though.. I need to get to Manchester...

Get the National express coach then, cheap by English standadrd, Expensive by Thai standards

they got a website, for advance bookings,or if you dont want the bus, use the train, or even car rental, they got special deals for some cars, just make sure you get a sat nav, things have changed both around Gatwick and Manchester<not sure how long you been away>

A few posts back Crudy21 wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have used many and have found Lucky at Suma Court/L.R. Travel on Soi Buakhoa (Nearer to Pattaya Tai end about 200m past Sutus Court, on same side) the best and the cheapest.

[email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to say that I have known Lucky for around 14 years now. Since virtually my first trip to Pattaya. Over those years (I am in Thailand well over half the year) I have bought dozens of flights from her. She is usually a busy girl as she is not only a travel agent but also gives advice to farangs and their tiracs regarding (amongst other things) visa applications to Uk and all places foreign. She was very helpful when my Thai girl friend wanted a UK tourist visa many moons ago. Got it first time no probs. In fact, if you need someone to trust for any advice regarding things important in that ripoff town i.e recommendations for other trustworthy professionals then look no further. She knows everything there is to know about Pattaya and I have never heard a bad word said about her in all my years there.

Tel +66 (38) 421 365

And no, she does not know I am writing this and no, she is not paying me! I am just trying to repay the good service she has shown me over the years!

harry

Good post!

Years ago, a chap called Mike had a travel shop corner of Soi 11 (long gone) then he set up on Yodsak. I think it was called 'Centerpoint Travel'? Anyone recall him and if him or his wife are still in business? He had great service too. Decent prices and delivered tickets personally after hours, etc..

• 4 months later...
A few posts back Crudy21 wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have used many and have found Lucky at Suma Court/L.R. Travel on Soi Buakhoa (Nearer to Pattaya Tai end about 200m past Sutus Court, on same side) the best and the cheapest.

[email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to say that I have known Lucky for around 14 years now. Since virtually my first trip to Pattaya. Over those years (I am in Thailand well over half the year) I have bought dozens of flights from her. She is usually a busy girl as she is not only a travel agent but also gives advice to farangs and their tiracs regarding (amongst other things) visa applications to Uk and all places foreign. She was very helpful when my Thai girl friend wanted a UK tourist visa many moons ago. Got it first time no probs. In fact, if you need someone to trust for any advice regarding things important in that ripoff town i.e recommendations for other trustworthy professionals then look no further. She knows everything there is to know about Pattaya and I have never heard a bad word said about her in all my years there.

Tel +66 (38) 421 365

And no, she does not know I am writing this and no, she is not paying me! I am just trying to repay the good service she has shown me over the years!

harry

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I just spent time at Suma Court and have to say that not only is Lucky a truly remarkable woman, she runs a superb business and is extremely helpful and knowledgable as a resource. The staff at Suma Court were excellent as well, I highly recommend that you use them for your travel needs.

~jason