Tourism Authority Aims to Ease Quarantine Requirements in Thailand and Visitors’ Countries

webfact

On 6/23/2021 at 4:48 PM, dinsdale said:

If my numbers are not quite correct feel free to say so. They should be close.

In a table of daily deaths.... Thailand is at position #33 today, UK 41. I still am amazed how lightly Thailand was effected early in this pandemic, despite having many Chinese tourists, even many from Wuhan. Yet Italy, taking back workers in the leather and clothing industry, were hammered. 

Still, it is what is is now, and Thailand is heading the wrong way!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 6:31 AM, webfact said:

to ease quarantine requirements both in Thailand and in the visitor’s home country.

Physician, heal thyself !

... ridiculous to even think about our home countries before cleaning up their own sh...

Edited by BernieOnTour

You have to give it to them...Try so hard to make it work, despite being totally incompetent and delusional, and at the same time, trying even harder to milk foreign tourists...What the <deleted> is a baby bubble???

They forgot to mention how many zillions of THB, foreigners will spend....on purchasing babies...

On 6/25/2021 at 3:48 AM, Danderman123 said:

I have to leave Thailand in September and return in October. I certainly don’t want to go through a 14 day quarantine as I am fully vaccinated.

You must remember, that thai scholars and virologists are among the best educated in the Universe...All those idiots from other countries, traditionally known for inovations, research and with functionally healthcare systems, they don't know nothing.

Don't be surprise, if you need to quarantine for 21 days on return.