‘HUG THAIS’ tourist offers set for July launch in Phuket as top island reopens

snoop1130

1 hour ago, WineOh said:

The Ministry of Silly Slogans been hard at work again I see? ????

Indeed, some guys may remember Monty Python and the ministry of silly walks?

Can just picture Pinnochio and Anutin doing this when the rug is finally pulled from underneath them.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

H.E. Mr. Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn, Minister of Tourism and Sports, said, “The ‘HUG THAIS’ project is the latest public-private sector initiative of TAT, the Thai government, and partners like the TCC to reinvigorate Thailand’s tourism industry and the wider national economy. Such cooperation is vital as Thailand progresses towards once again enjoying its status as a preferred tourist destination.”

i cannot understand a half of the words used in in this paragraph and i have a PhD and graduated at a top of my class

Edited by MasterBaker
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, wensiensheng said:

They do know the meaning of the word hug, right? And they do know there is a pandemic going on, right? And they do know the medical community has been banging on about social distancing, right?

who in their right mind would come up with that slogan at this time.

HUG - Help Us Grow.

• Like 1

10% of the falang price and 100baht voucher the brains trust working overtime in the Think Tank.

The "HUG THAIS" programme Estimated to bring in 100 billion baht in the next six months, you come make this stuff in your wildest dreams. Amazing Thailand 

• Haha 2