Anybody know if the Phuket 'Sandbox' is confirmed by the 'Royal Gazette' as yet??

truthfix

Hi All

After trawling online awaiting the various step by step process for completion... TAT, PM review, CCSA approval etc, the final step being the publishing in the Royal Gazette, it's suggested here, yesterday;

https://loyaltylobby.com/2021/06/28/phuket-sandbox-certificates-of-entry-coe-now-open-for-application-bangkok-provinces-impose-new-restrictions/

That it has now finally been published in the Royal Gazette;

1125883629_Screenshot2021-06-28at12_09_12.png.bf16357a67a76a5786b03f33f7863a7a.png

But I am unable to find any other sites stating this, does anybody know or can confirm with a site link please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd also like to know this. It seems odd that "LoyaltyLobby.com" is the only website who can confirm this.

Richard Barrow seems to think not:

Edited by nkg
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Boedog said:

Over 5,500 covid cases yesterday,  Bangkok, is locking down provinces, Thailand is so ready for the sandbox, and the PM and his 120 day plan, SPEECHLESS 

The sensible thing would be to delay the program but with all the media-hype there would be more face-loss than you can shake a stick at

• Like 2

16 hours ago, nkg said:

I'd also like to know this. It seems odd that "LoyaltyLobby.com" is the only website who can confirm this.

Richard Barrow seems to think not:

is this going to get fixed? seems like a big oversight

2 minutes ago, Metapod said:

is this going to get fixed? seems like a big oversight

What the J&J issue? If so, when you enter J&J in the area for first vaccine the second area is greyed out i.e. not required.

24 minutes ago, truthfix said:

Do you have a link or something?

From sandbox Facebook page. But looks like the post I referenced to has been deleted now.

Edited by stevenl

12 hours ago, bolt said:

Latest delay is related to RT-PCR test now being included with SHA+BA booking

So the hotels need to include costs of the 3 tests, 2,800 per test, Day 1,6 & 12 for a 14 day Visitor

HA HA. this is only the START of the rip off, A Fine for playing in sand box.  and over-use of toilet paper they will be 500b charge per sheet.

• Confused 1

As you might have expected, there's a couple of final last minute additions to the rules. Having to stay in the hotel until you get the first PCR test results is a pretty spectacular one, given that the tests often take 2-3 days to return a result.

Remember when you could do ASQ for only 7 days in Bangkok if you'd been vaccinated? (They scrapped it in May). That deal was way better than the current Phuket Sandbox IMO.

16 hours ago, irishman25 said:

HA HA. this is only the START of the rip off, A Fine for playing in sand box.  and over-use of toilet paper they will be 500b charge per sheet.

are you only happy when you have something to complain about.

FYI

we're tested every 7 days, Thailand doesn’t test every 7 days, so does that mean Thailand is great?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, nkg said:

As you might have expected, there's a couple of final last minute additions to the rules. Having to stay in the hotel until you get the first PCR test results is a pretty spectacular one, given that the tests often take 2-3 days to return a result.

U R Talking Total Nonsense 2-3 days

results same day, depending on your arrival time.

you are a Doom Monger, you're only happy when you have something to complain about 

21 minutes ago, bolt said:

U R Talking Total Nonsense 2-3 days

results same day, depending on your arrival time.

you are a Doom Monger, you're only happy when you have something to complain about 

I'm referring to my experiences with PCR tests in my home country, which have generally taken 2-3 days to be processed.

If Thailand is doing guaranteed PCR test results within 24 hours, that's great news. Although even a day locked in my hotel room wouldn't exactly be welcome.

Edited by nkg

3 hours ago, bolt said:

Hardly. I intend to use the Phuket Sandbox myself, and would love it to succeed.

So I'm not going to be dancing around with happiness when new rules are invented that make the process more expensive and more restrictive.

On 6/29/2021 at 11:54 AM, nkg said:

Remember when you could do ASQ for only 7 days in Bangkok if you'd been vaccinated? (They scrapped it in May). That deal was way better than the current Phuket Sandbox IMO.

they have what is called the 7 step program when you arrive at Phuket Airport that;s added to 7 you take before you arrive and you are given another covid test just before you leave airport. (bank they  got you again)  and you have to pay upfront in Phuket you will have 3 more test;s

14 hours ago, nkg said:

Hardly. I intend to use the Phuket Sandbox myself, and would love it to succeed.

So I'm not going to be dancing around with happiness when new rules are invented that make the process more expensive and more restrictive.

Dancing is NOT allowed the first 5 days.

see you on the 6th day 

• Haha 1