Moderna at private hospitals: It'll cost 3,400 baht for two jabs, can pay from Thursday

webfact

On 7/1/2021 at 4:50 PM, Christian Peterv said:

No hospital in Hua-Hin will participate

I am told not to pay to risky they cannot refund you because the money will be going to somebody no guarantee money or vaccine 

Did you try registering on LINE with Thonburi Health?

I did an found a hospital 5 minutes from my house in Khon Kaen. Also, they will give me a refund if it is not done this year. 

https://www.thg.co.th/en/investor-relations/newsroom/press-releases/280/thg-teams-with-kbtg-in-unveiling-digital-platform-for-alternative-vaccine-registration

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 5:17 PM, Susco said:

And then you get to see the doctor in 6 months.............if you're lucky?

Yes, maybe you are right, but that is the only option that I know of, if you have other options, please do share it so that those who wants to be vaccinated can benefit from it. Thanks in advance.

Warmest

6 minutes ago, Lorry said:

Sinovac may not be effective against some stupid virus.

But it its very effective for the bottom line of CP.

And that is what counts. 

So it's simultaneously ineffective against a virus that you think is overblown and is all a giant conspiracy to line pockets?  

The prezel logic I read around here sometimes in an effort to deny science and paint Thais as all corrupt and incompetent would impress most world class gymnasts.

Edited by shdmn
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Lorry said:

The Virus is very real, and not overblown. 

Sinovac is ineffective against the virus. 

Sinovac and CP are not in the business of fighting a virus.  They are in the business of making money. In the past,  the business model of Sinovac used to be paying off regulators and selling bad vaccines to corrupt countries.  They are doing the same now. 

The sold about 300m doses, profit in the same order of magnitude as Pfizer. 

CP owns a percentage of Sinovac. 

I see, so Sinovac is all a giant conspiracy and the WHO is even in on it.  Ok roger that.

Edited by shdmn
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Having waited twelve weeks for an appointment at Seriruk Hospital, I have sent three e-mails asking them to cancel my registration for Moderna. Pre-paid 3,400 Baht. No reply to any e-mails, but a friend who works there made some enquiries and was told '0h sorry we don't give refunds,' Sounds like fraud to me to take payment of an item and then fail to deliver the goods!

Edited by Suzy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Suzy said:

Having waited twelve weeks for an appointment at Seriruk Hospital, I have sent three e-mails asking them to cancel my registration for Moderna. Pre-paid 3,400 Baht. No reply to any e-mails, but a friend who works there made some enquiries and was told '0h sorry we don't give refunds,' Sounds like fraud to me to take payment of an item and then fail to deliver the goods!

I was told the same thing about refunds, but they also told me after I pay and get receipt and queue number i can give to someone else. You just need to find someone who wants 2 doses of moderna and sell it to them. The reason i declined was they told me it probably would not be here until end of the year and maybe even Jan 2022

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Suzy said:

Why did you pay? 

I decided to pay 1200 just. 

It said on the registration I'd be refunded if not given vaccine this year. 

On 6/29/2021 at 8:55 AM, andre47 said:

Are you more concerned about loosing 3400 Baht than to get Cocid-19? 

The vast number of people who catch it won't be badly affected. So it's a fair question. 70 years old or want to waste money? ????

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Suzy said:

Why did you give them the money, if you didn't want it?  It was clear that it would not arrive before October at the earliest.