PM Prayut to grace Phuket Sandbox launch

webfact

9 hours ago, webfact said:

PHUKET: Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will fly to Phuket on Thursday to preside over the opening ceremony of the Phuket Sandbox tourism scheme.

“We do not have any problems, and I guarantee that Phuket Sandbox will be open on July 1. I will go there too,” he told the press at Government House yesterday (June 28).

Head in the sandbox.

512316B2-25E8-420C-9733-30BBB0B54415.jpeg

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

During the opening ceremony Prayut will probably start singing....I am just a lonely guy, lonely and blue, the Paul Anka song.????????????????

Because he is going to be very lonely standing there will just the handful of his minions around him.

he will have plenty around him, army in plain clothes, dressed as tourists actors etc, star movie in the making, I wonder if what time the fireworks display starts??

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, connda said:

PM Prayut to grace Phuket Sandbox launch

I thought only Royalty, High level Religious bods and (obviously) beautiful women could grace you with thier presence. Not short, tubby, politicoes...

13 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Presumably he's booked his travel vehicle to wave to the 'fabled tourists' as they come out of the airport ?

th?id=OIP.ROcSSEirOz8TyiSQ30pEswHaEZ&pid=Api&P=0&w=270&h=161

Is that a toilet in the back of the pick-up ?   Not exactly private ........................    must be a public toilet ?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, colinneil said:

During the opening ceremony Prayut will probably start singing....I am just a lonely guy, lonely and blue, the Paul Anka song.????????????????

Because he is going to be very lonely standing there will just the handful of his minions around him.

There's going to be a whole phalanx of minions around - but maybe not too many tourists

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, colinneil said:

no - he has relevant skills - he is an expert in spraying sanitizer fluid over people who pass in front of him....

5 hours ago, NeoDinosaw said:
19 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Presumably he's booked his travel vehicle to wave to the 'fabled tourists' as they come out of the airport ?

th?id=OIP.ROcSSEirOz8TyiSQ30pEswHaEZ&pid=Api&P=0&w=270&h=161

Expand  

Is that a toilet in the back of the pick-up ?   Not exactly private ........................    must be a public toilet ?

FYI, Thats actually one of the Popemobiles, belonging to the Pope of the Catholic Church.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

“We do not have any problems, and I guarantee that Phuket Sandbox will be open on July 1.

Great. Unless…

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Every person has to help together. If the prime minister makes an announcement, but people do not give their cooperation, nothing will work,” he said.

This guy backtacks so often that he now does it regularly in the same speech/conference  

Am I misunderstanding something? Or did he just guarantee it will all work out no matter what, but if one thing goes wrong (even one person doesn’t cooperate), the whole damn thing will derail?  Whatever. Best of luck with this scandal. I mean scheme. Synonymous, really. 

• Like 1