coconut mattress or polyurethane mattress ? what cheap and light but hard mattress to buy and where online ?

thcosh

hi, i need a temporarily light mattress that can be removed easily, but better than the standard thai thin mattress.

I know about coconut or polyurethane but cannot find them online.

what do you think is best ? coconut or polyurethane ? or do you know anything else that is light to carry and move ?

thanks a lot

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

omg I once had a coconut mattress in my thai apt...horrible!!!!! I went and got a latex pad..boy did that thing stink!!! smelly!!

I sold both and got a better mattress from a cute gal in the building....

my current thai bed is kind of like a wired boxspring  i solved it by going to a foam shop and they cut me a pad for 300! ????

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2021 at 10:05 AM, islandguy said:

Consider using a mattress ‘topper’ instead of a mattress. Can be rolled up, but might be enough mattress if you like a firm one. Forget coconut fiber.

when someone is asking a mattress it means that he knows that he wants a mattress, not a topper...

some people are able to have an opinion and know that it's correct...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, thcosh said:

when someone is asking a mattress it means that he knows that he wants a mattress, not a topper...

some people are able to have an opinion and know that it's correct...

Some people are interested in new ideas and capable of changing their minds. Others are are always correct so never need to listen to others.