PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Phuket travel reopens as first tourists arrive |:| July 1

webfact

PHUKET XTRA - July 1 || Brought to you by @PVC Phuket DSI Chief investigates Phuket forest |:| Thais top list of online shoppers |:| First Phuket Sandbox tourists arrive |:| Phuket COVID Update Hosted by: JP Mestanza || #Phuket

By Jean-Pierre Mestanza

Source: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-xtra-video-phuket-travel-reopens-as-first-tourists-arrive-july-1-80529.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-07-02

Did I hear that right.. 25 tourists on the first plane.. I don't know what plane it is, but I would guess there would have to be 175 empty seats, and the tourists will be outnumbered by the airport reception employees.. a great financial success... ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, milesinnz said:

Did I hear that right.. 25 tourists on the first plane.. I don't know what plane it is, but I would guess there would have to be 175 empty seats, and the tourists will be outnumbered by the airport reception employees.. a great financial success... ?

More like 475 empty seat and none return.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Word association:

"Sandbox"

Place where little children play.

COMPUTING ("Sandbox")

a testing environment in a computer system in which new or untested software can be run securely.

verb - COMPUTING ("Sandbox")

isolate (a piece of software) so that it can access only certain resources, programs, and files within a computer system.

4 hours ago, oldcpu said:

COMPUTING ("Sandbox")

a testing environment in a computer system in which new or untested software can be run securely.

verb - COMPUTING ("Sandbox")

isolate (a piece of software) so that it can access only certain resources, programs, and files within a computer system.

So, Phuket is a computer? 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Well, I expect a virus will be found in the software that will shut the whole thing down.

Well - that's why one tests.  Ergo that's why a Sandbox.