No Moderna Vaccine Contract Received

snoop1130

I wonder if there is a Thai word for proactivity. You just do not wait months only to say that you did not receive an inquiry if the subject is that straightforward. Why not ask "And where is the contract for Moderna" ?

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, rodknock said:

well they made it over 6000 infections for the first time.

they shafted every one in the country so they could immunize the people in Phuket.

so now they have no vaccine for  the rest of the country.

what are they going to say when the infection rate goes over 10,000 a day and many more deaths.

now more excuses on why we can not get vaccine!!

i am 73 and hoping i can get vaccinated before i get the infection and die from covid-19 and all the varients.

just sitting here with a stick inserted and waiting.

Your body has seen you through so far.

Why take a chance with an experimental vaccine?

Sure you'll be OK Rod.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

36 minutes ago, pseudorabies said:

This afternoon the Mrs was watching a news program that was covering this story.  The newscaster seemed very angry about this.  I've never seen that sort of tone on any Thai news program before.

I don't think this is negligence or incompetence. At this point I think it's reasonable to say that the Thai government absolutely does not want vaccines from America in Thailand. 

The "Unspeakables" doing?

3 minutes ago, moogradod said:

What is more and more amazing is the stoizism with which this is all tolerated by the Thai citizens. I can only imagine what would happen in France or Germany but maybe I am totally wrong.

I think not wrong.

• Like 2

I registered a month ago or so and I am today being asked to pay (pre-pay, Thonburi Healthcare Group, THG), is this that batch or is this a new batch of vaccines?

Very confusing as I read news yesterday about the gov't (?) ordering Moderna and an identical number of vaccines to what was already "ordered" months ago. Is this the same or whats going on?

Edited by HOAX
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

The news at 6 on Channel 32 said that Anutin was sure the contract was signed and Moderna would be here in the 4th Qtr or 1st quarter of next year he promised.  Someone's been telling porkies.

Anutin says many things, but, being a politician, you need to take everything he says with a ton of salt...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Forza2002 said:

Hardly surprising given that Thailand is one of the most corrupt countries in the world...

Certainly think wing and a Prayut Con o Con would have employment opportunities in Nigeria, should the peasants here become so revolting he is finally ousted.

• Like 1