Investigations into 354 Cases of Serious Side Effects of COVID-19 Vaccination Are Completed

webfact

04ea520fcc259e8c1dda967934085c99_small.jpg

By Subhabhong Rarueysong

BANGKOK (NNT) - Thailand’s Department of Disease Control (DDC) has reported that a total of 1,148 cases of serious side effects following AstraZeneca vaccination have been reported and investigations into 354 cases have been completed.

Dr. Chawetsan Namwat, director for emergency health hazards and diseases at the DDC said, of these cases, 67 are linked to the vaccine with 21 developing severe allergic reactions. One case involving blood clotting was reported after an AstraZeneca shot was administered and the patient has now fully recovered.

He added that another 210 cases were determined to be coincidental to the inoculation, while 27 cases were ruled not related to vaccination.

According to Dr. Chawetsan, all 43 post-inoculation deaths recorded were unrelated to the vaccination, while results of the investigations into seven others are inconclusive.

nnt.jpg
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ukrules said:

About half the people in the UK who've been vaccinated received the AZ vaccine and it seems to have done the job.

For sure it's killed a few of them but doesn't anything?

How's it doing against the Delta variant?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Been suspended in many EU countries and was never approved for use in the US they are giving away 60 million doses.  But, certainly seems good enough for Thailand.

Look up cases of mycoditis in both mrna vaccines. The USA is shortly to warn of this condition officially. 

1 hour ago, edwardandtubs said:

It's a bit far-fetched to think one in 50,000 people suffer serious blood clots (TTS) in other countries after the AstraZeneca jab but only one person after a few million here in Thailand.

A more likely explanation is that Thai doctors just don't know how to diagnose TTS, so their deaths have been recorded as a stroke unrelated to the vaccine.

Please post the scientific link that states one in 50.000 people suffer serious blood clots. It sounds far fetched. 

1 hour ago, edwardandtubs said:

It's a bit far-fetched to think one in 50,000 people suffer serious blood clots (TTS) in other countries after the AstraZeneca jab but only one person after a few million here in Thailand.

A more likely explanation is that Thai doctors just don't know how to diagnose TTS, so their deaths have been recorded as a stroke unrelated to the vaccine.

In the UK, and porbably elsewhere, there is no policy to aspirate the syringe. This is to check a blood vessel has not been hit. The vaccine should not go into the circulatory system. There is a theory that this mistake, while rare, may be leading to blood clotting. 

Edited by DavisH
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rbkk said:

In Seychelles 57% were vaccinated with Sinopharm, 43% with AZ.  6 fully vaccinated people died,  5 vaccinated with AZ, 1 with Sinopharm.

https://fortune.com/2021/07/02/fully-vaccinated-deaths-covid-seychelles-sinopharm-covishield-astrazeneca/

There are many reports about the Chinese vaccines from quite a few countries, but most positive AZ reports are coming only from a certain country...I wonder why?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lemonltr said:

Please post the scientific link that states one in 50.000 people suffer serious blood clots. It sounds far fetched. 

I'm not here to provide you with free research services. Do your own googling. 

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/06/patient-information-sheet-on-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-and-thrombosis-with-thrombocytopenia-syndrome-tts_0.pdf

1-2 per 100,000 in Australia and this is a country that isn't giving that vaccine to younger people.

1 minute ago, edwardandtubs said:

I'm not here to provide you with free research services. Do your own googling. 

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/06/patient-information-sheet-on-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-and-thrombosis-with-thrombocytopenia-syndrome-tts_0.pdf

1-2 per 100,000 in Australia and this is a country that isn't giving that vaccine to younger people.

Actually if you make a claim you should be willing and able to back it up. If you don't believe me, ask the mods about what the policy is on that. They frown on people who won't back up their claims but instead ask others to do it themselves. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lemonltr said:
8 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Been suspended in many EU countries and was never approved for use in the US they are giving away 60 million doses.  But, certainly seems good enough for Thailand.

Look up cases of mycoditis in both mrna vaccines. The USA is shortly to warn of this condition officially. 

To be precise, what do mRNA side effects in the US have to do with banning AstraZenica in the EU? Are you suggesting AstraZenica may have the same issues?

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Actually if you make a claim you should be willing and able to back it up. If you don't believe me, ask the mods about what the policy is on that. They frown on people who won't back up their claims but instead ask others to do it themselves. 

But I didn't make up a claim did i? I posted something which is widely known and easily researchable. I then posted a document from the Australian government. If you're not capable of reading it then you're really not worth my time.

patient-information-sheet-on-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-and-thrombosis-with-thrombocytopenia-syndrome-tts_0.pdf

Edited by edwardandtubs
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

But I didn't make up a claim did i? I posted something which is widely known and easily researchable. I then posted a document from the Australian government. If you're not capable of reading it then you're really not worth my time.

patient-information-sheet-on-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-and-thrombosis-with-thrombocytopenia-syndrome-tts_0.pdf 327.66 kB · 2 downloads

Yes, you did back up your claim. But you accompanied by saying it wasn't incumbent upon you to do so. And, in fact, when you're challenged about making a claim, the rule in this forum is either put up or shut up. But don't tell others to do your homework for you.

On 7/3/2021 at 11:15 AM, RotBenz8888 said:

And the Sinovac-jelly? 

You can now purchase it at selected street stalls with limited flavors.  I got one next to the stall that sells the donuts with a hemp leaf on it

• Haha 1

On 7/3/2021 at 3:25 PM, ukrules said:

About half the people in the UK who've been vaccinated received the AZ vaccine and it seems to have done the job.

For sure it's killed a few of them but doesn't anything?

Any injection that causes death, is not admissable, if you were on the end of a needle, that caused you to die, your view might be different

• Like 1

Well I for one will happily take whatever jab becomes available. The risk from covid is way more severe that the risk from any of the vaccines. There have been many hundreds of millions of doses administered and very few problems.

The whole concept of vaccine risk is insane. The vaccines are not going to kill you. There have been 3.5 million deaths from covid. That is the risk we need to be watching.