Investigations into 354 Cases of Serious Side Effects of COVID-19 Vaccination Are Completed

webfact

22 minutes ago, Mickymau said:

Any injection that causes death, is not admissable, if you were on the end of a needle, that caused you to die, your view might be different

My view, once I'm dead will remain unheard so it doesn't count at all.

On 7/3/2021 at 5:18 PM, Lemonltr said:

A close relative of mine aged 27 has Delta covid in spite of having 2 x Pfizer jabs some time ago. 

Sorry to hear that.

I respectfully ask; how does he know he has Delta or Delta+.

54 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Well I for one will happily take whatever jab becomes available. The risk from covid is way more severe that the risk from any of the vaccines. There have been many hundreds of millions of doses administered and very few problems.

The whole concept of vaccine risk is insane. The vaccines are not going to kill you. There have been 3.5 million deaths from covid. That is the risk we need to be watching.

It's not insane, it's perfectly rational. It all depends on your age, health status and how prevalent covid is in the community in which you live. The older you are the less likely you are to suffer TTS after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine, plus the more likely you are to become seriously ill of covid if you catch it. So the balance of risk is overwhelmingly in favour of taking the vaccine. But if you're in your 20s you have a much higher risk of TTS and a much lower risk of getting seriously ill from covid, so the balance of risk is in favour of waiting for Pfizer or Moderna. People in their thirties and forties have to weigh the risks and make their own decision.

On 7/3/2021 at 3:25 PM, ukrules said:

About half the people in the UK who've been vaccinated received the AZ vaccine and it seems to have done the job.

For sure it's killed a few of them but doesn't anything?

We'll see how it fares against the Indian variant.

2 hours ago, Mickymau said:

Any injection that causes death, is not admissable, if you were on the end of a needle, that caused you to die, your view might be different

So better for a lot more people to die provided it's not from jabs?

50 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Sorry to hear that.

I respectfully ask; how does he know he has Delta or Delta+.

By the swab test of course.

The dominant variant in Thailand is now the UK variant but the Indian variant might increase in the future in Thailand so get ready for a fourth wave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1