Cambodia closes land border gates with Thailand and Vietnam to control COVID-19 surge

geovalin

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

So funny countries closing borders with Thailand due to Thai covid infection and not wanting them spreading it.

the final wheel on Thailand covid wagon is falling off and it wont be rolling along much longer 

It's going to all collapse in on itself, I give it 10 to 20 days max. Then it's going to get ugly.

• Like 2

Not very funny that people are talking ugly and wishing the worst for Thailand in these sorts of times.

Makes me wonder why some people are even there if its so terrible.

Actually, with that attitude i wonder why they havent left already, considering the negativity towards Thailands ability to survive Covid.

So life there cant really be all that bad.

Some will seemingly never leave, even while they themselves are predicting Thailand will go down to the pandemic ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/4/2021 at 12:49 PM, geovalin said:

temporarily closing border gates to Thailand

For reference from today's Cambodian press (5 July 2021) and the reason why:-

"The Banteay Meanchey Provincial Administration revealed the detection of  86 new Covid-19 positive cases, believed to be from an influx of migrant workers returning from Thailand"

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50887092/banteay-meanchey-finds-86-covid-19-positive-cases/