Collect calls to Canada

My cellphone plan provider is AIS.  I'm attempting to figure out how to make a collect or reverse charge call to Canada.  I've asked at many of their stores and have not rec'd instructions that worked.  Can anyone help?  Please?  Pretty please???

• 4 months later...

Good info. Thanks . this is probably off-topic, but I will try anyway. Wife and I are in our late 70's. We are non-residents for tax purposes and file the necessary forms.. We get quite a few messages from Revenue Canada, along these lines: (quote) Dear Paddy O' Furniture: The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) sent you new mail online called: Notice of Assessment letter/NR5 etc.
If you have My Account, sign in and click on "Mail" to read your mail.
If you signed up to receive mail online but don't have My Account, go to the CRA web page to register.

I have forgotten if we have My Accounts. The CRA says that we can register. But, we need to do a 2 level verification. That requires a text message. But, they say that they do not issue text messages to mobiles outside of North America. What should we do? I am thinking of writing a hard copy letter asking them to change our wish, from online to receiving hard copy notices and letters by mail. This is a bit stressful, at times. e.g. we filed our NR5 forms on timerecently. But now we each have a letter referring to the NR5 -  and we do not know what they are asking for. thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 10:40 PM, paddypower said:

Good info. Thanks . this is probably off-topic, but I will try anyway. Wife and I are in our late 70's. We are non-residents for tax purposes and file the necessary forms.. We get quite a few messages from Revenue Canada, along these lines: (quote) Dear Paddy O' Furniture: The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) sent you new mail online called: Notice of Assessment letter/NR5 etc.
If you have My Account, sign in and click on "Mail" to read your mail.
If you signed up to receive mail online but don't have My Account, go to the CRA web page to register.

I have forgotten if we have My Accounts. The CRA says that we can register. But, we need to do a 2 level verification. That requires a text message. But, they say that they do not issue text messages to mobiles outside of North America. What should we do? I am thinking of writing a hard copy letter asking them to change our wish, from online to receiving hard copy notices and letters by mail. This is a bit stressful, at times. e.g. we filed our NR5 forms on timerecently. But now we each have a letter referring to the NR5 -  and we do not know what they are asking for. thanks in advance.

Paddy,

If you scroll down a bit on the CRA website you will find they offer three different options for signing in to your account.  Try option one the sign-in partners and get into your CRA account via your bank.