United States to donate COVID-19 vaccine to Thailand

snoop1130

On 7/9/2021 at 6:44 PM, RocketDog said:

As you now know it's a moot point. You and I wasted perfectly good digital ink wagging our jaws.

How Thailand uses the vaccine is up to them now.

I'll stand by my telephone waiting for the Thai government calling me to make an appointment for a jab. And wait, and wait, and wait.........

We can be proud that our tax dollars made this largess possible for the Hi-So Thais.

Or maybe you should be ashamed that you spout allegations as though they were facts.

• Haha 1

On 7/11/2021 at 1:55 PM, placeholder said:

No. What I said was you are blaming the embassy for not pursuing a policy it doesn't have the means or authority to execute.

Yes, it's up to Biden to take care of expats in jeopardy.

• Like 2

On 7/12/2021 at 7:49 PM, placnx said:

Yes, it's up to Biden to take care of expats in jeopardy.

Yes, the buck should stop with whoever is currently president but unfortunately I don't think there is much hope that our government is actually going to do diddly-squat for us in this regard.

Edited by Jingthing

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, the buck should stop with whoever is currently president but unfortunately I don't think there is much hope that our government is actually going to do diddly-squat for us in this regard. 

For their latest posting on this topic, the ACS's twitter page blocked all comments. In this respect they seem to have learned a lot from the environment wherein they work.  No disagreement or criticism allowed. Your tax dollars at work.

Edited by John Drake
  • Sad 1