New Taco Bell a Hit !!!

AwwYesNice1

10 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

What? Any young outspoken black man suddenly gets automatically labeled as "woke"? Only on TVF. Pleez.

Well USA guys do  not seem to take any form of authority very well... but here we have a scofflaw. Plain and simple.....

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Well USA guys do  not seem to take any form of authority very well... but here we have a scofflaw. Plain and simple.....

Mask Scofflaws are a dime a dozen in Pattaya.... Maybe Chunky boy should learn to put a sock-in-it... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

The upshot is that now he is on video and everyone knows that he is a *(&^head.

British guy did the right thing and didn't back down. Kudos to him.

Yeah I'll definitely give him a wide berth if I bump into him.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

All these connoisseurs of the physical charms of the fairer sex....and then you meet their wife.

Not all of us were virgins when we first got to Thailand.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

I would however like to point out that there is a deep vein of racism promulgated by white foreign males in sex tourism zones such as Pattaya, the idea being that such areas should be the exclusive sexual playground for white males, and non-white foreign males aren't really welcome (i.e., Africans, African-Americans, Indians, Arabs, etc.).

Nonsense. Soi Cowboy was started by a black American. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm confused, is the Black guy from the US? His accent would suggest otherwise, yet so many comments on his political affiliation.

I believe so...sounded like it.

On 7/8/2021 at 9:02 PM, sampson said:

Yes this guy is the opposite of Woke.  However, it has nothing to do with race, it is purely down to this guy being incredible rude and disrespectful.  He is a guest in Thailand and Thailand requires you to wear a mask and Thai's are very keen on this.  This guy doesn't want to wear one because he thinks he is above it all or just wants the confrontation? Would live him to explain why he doesn't want to wear one to the BiB.  He is arrogant, rude and disrespectful to everybody in the joint 

He is guest? 

We are mostly treated far from a guest here.   

• Like 1

I wasn't bothering my taco set costed 279 baht I moved to the back because I like my taco shells hard.  Someone did say call the police which is just on Soi 9, but they were too busy playing with their phones under their beach tent! 

• Haha 2