New Taco Bell a Hit !!!

AwwYesNice1

On 7/8/2021 at 6:37 AM, NCC1701A said:

stickboy has the other part of the video that was shot inside the Taco Bell. 

the white guy is really brave. 

asked the guy to put on a mask and he went off on him.

a constant stream of abuse including threats of physical violence. 

the Old gentleman was brave this guy wanted a fight the Thai people standing around  now see the real thing that is happening how rude and thugs have taken over we are all afraid to ask. 

13 minutes ago, irishman25 said:

In USA to-day the old guy who told him to wear his mask would have been arrested for what he did because of the person who will claim race was the issue 

I wouldn't say that. 

Mask mandates are being reduced now in the U.S. because of high vaccination rates.

At places still enforcing them, it's the thankless job of staff to confront the Covidiots.

As our featured Covidiot in the video said, in "his country" Florida/USA people expect to be murdered for confronting strangers for such things. Well some staff people have been.

• Thanks 1

On 7/8/2021 at 12:55 PM, FalangJaiDee said:

I hope he gets the absolute worst of whatever can be served up to him by the people in positions to do it. Extortion, a beat down, whatever. I left america to get away from this behavior. 

I am stuck here and its getting Worse every day.

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It would like to hear his side of the story. He appears to have very strong opinions about manboobs. Perhaps he's one of our esteemed members here and would like to pipe in?

u have an interest in 'bitch tits' ?

• Confused 2

20 hours ago, MadMuhammad said:

But when said buffet has been mauled, sneezed on and fingered by every man and his dog, not to mention being overcooked from low quality ingredients in the first place then left out that long it’s only like warm, that stale sandwich starts to look absolutely delicious.

Point taken and you're absolutely right. But having said that, you might want to opt for a own, home cooked meal as the <deleted> sold in all those culinary delights from Uncle Sam is a disgrace to the word "cooking" or "buffet" in the first place. 

Best is to avoid such places - my buffet/sandwich comparison was not a culinary hint though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

Point taken and you're absolutely right. But having said that, you might want to opt for a own, home cooked meal as the <deleted> sold in all those culinary delights from Uncle Sam is a disgrace to the word "cooking" or "buffet" in the first place. 

Best is to avoid such places - my buffet/sandwich comparison was not a culinary hint though. 

I'm a home cooked kinda guy. But sometimes after quite a few beers and late at night the hankering for a greasy box of average quality breasts and thighs is hard to deny. As long as it is consumed well before arriving home and all traces of said meal has been removed with a moist towlette one only has to deal with the residual guilt of a 'cheat meal'.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, chiangraibob4 said:

You can tell by his manners and beliefs that his education seems to be from “Hood University”…. 

… A young person, with supposedly a lot of money, who boasts about being retired and travels a lot with a young blondie and believes to be above the laws….. 

… Where did the money come from? Drugs, arms, scams,… endless list. Is it not clear enough? 

He was extremely lucky that it was a lone white farang who dared confront him… because had it been Thais, there would have been 15 of them ganging up on him in no time… And he honestly deserved such a reality check… Specially provided that he was the first one to be extremely violent. 

“Tough” hood 25yo retired schmuck VS 15 Thais on a street fight… what you reckon would happen? 

He has to be brought down a peg or two. by the Thai  people he wants all of us to be frighted and allow him to break all laws Because of WHO HE IS there is no other reason  

21 hours ago, irishman25 said:

In USA to-day the old guy who told him to wear his mask would have been arrested for what he did because of the person who will claim race was the issue 

If you watch the news from there it is more likely the cops would have been called and they would have shot the black guy dead.

• Confused 2

23 hours ago, chiangraibob4 said:

You can tell by his manners and beliefs that his education seems to be from “Hood University”…. 

… A young person, with supposedly a lot of money, who boasts about being retired and travels a lot with a young blondie and believes to be above the laws….. 

… Where did the money come from? Drugs, arms, scams,… endless list. Is it not clear enough? 

He was extremely lucky that it was a lone white farang who dared confront him… because had it been Thais, there would have been 15 of them ganging up on him in no time… And he honestly deserved such a reality check… Specially provided that he was the first one to be extremely violent. 

“Tough” hood 25yo retired schmuck VS 15 Thais on a street fight… what you reckon would happen? 

It is so enlightening to read the words of certain characters here. It reveals so much about their characters.

Drugs? Arms? Scams? Endless list in your brain. Why so desperate to slur?

Gang violence? Wishfully hoping for a gang attack on someone? 

It seems to me that all of this is going on in your head. Your violence. Your ugly thoughts.

Yes, that guy was an idiot.  Are you any better? It seems to me that you are even worse; but too afraid to act out your thoughts.

British guy was not fearful and called the idiots bluff. He was never going to attack. He just thought that the sight of his youth and physique would win the argument. Failed. Then some stupid argument about touching mask and face. Failed.

Absolutely nothing to do with the colour of his skin. Just someone who thinks he is smarter than he actually is. But yet, soooo many of the posts here refer to his colour. Why?

I have broken up many potential fights in Pattaya; none of them involving black guys. Same tactics of trying to use physique to intimidate. Did not cross my mind to invite fifteen Thais to the party; I just stepped in between myself and put a stop to it.

Foreigners have died from actual violence against each other; but not once have I read anyone hope that the perpetrator should be attacked by fifteen Thais or.... 

It seems to me that there are way too many keyboard warriors here; hiding behind their keyboards spouting racism and violence and bitterness at the failure of their own lives. Why else would they be jealous of what someone else may have?

Move on and find something useful to do with your lives. Something that makes you happy, in so that you don't have to sit making up things about a young man and his girlfriend to get you through the hour.

Edited by Eindhoven

4 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

It is so enlightening to read the words of certain characters here. It reveals so much about their characters.

It seems to me that all of this is going on in your head. Your violence. Your ugly thoughts.

Yes, that guy was an idiot.  Are you any better? It seems to me that you are even worse; but too afraid to act out your thoughts.

British guy was not fearful and called the idiots bluff. He was never going to attack. He just thought that the sight of his youth and physique would win the argument. Failed. Then some stupid argument about touching mask and face. Failed.

Absolutely nothing to do with the colour of his skin. Just someone who thinks he is smarter than he actually is. But yet, soooo many of the posts here refer to his colour. Why?

I have broken up many potential fights in Pattaya; none of them involving black guys. Same tactics of trying to use physique to intimidate. Did not cross my mind to invite fifteen Thais to the party; I just stepped in between myself and put a stop to it.

Foreigners have died from actual violence against each other; but not once have I read anyone hope that the perpetrator should be attacked by fifteen Thais or.... 

It seems to me that there are way too many keyboard warriors here; hiding behind their keyboards spouting racism and violence and bitterness at the failure of their own lives. Why else would they be jealous of what someone else may have?

Move on and find something useful to do with your lives. Something that makes you happy, in so that you don't have to sit making up things about a young man and his girlfriend to get you through the hour.

Hey, hey, hey, there is no need for rational common sense here (555).  Where would this board be without assumptions, stereotyping, projection and jumping to conclusions?

25 minutes ago, bbko said:

Hey, hey, hey, there is no need for rational common sense here (555).  Where would this board be without assumptions, stereotyping, projection and jumping to conclusions?

Where would it be nowadays without Covid as we no longer have bars & girls...55555 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 2:46 AM, Gecko123 said:

I'm not defending the black guy, but if he was fully vaccinated and under the impression that wearing a mask was medically unnecessary, and some white guy in a foreign country came up and ordered him to put a mask on, I could see how that could trigger resentment.

IMO that farang that told him to put the mask on was out of order. He has zero authority in LOS. IMO what he should have done was move away ( if sitting close to the black guy ) and let the THAI security handle the situation.

If some farang told me to do something in LOS I'd have been very PO too.

• Sad 1

On 7/11/2021 at 9:37 AM, Jingthing said:

I wouldn't say that. 

Mask mandates are being reduced now in the U.S. because of high vaccination rates.

At places still enforcing them, it's the thankless job of staff to confront the Covidiots.

As our featured Covidiot in the video said, in "his country" Florida/USA people expect to be murdered for confronting strangers for such things. Well some staff people have been.

All change. Apparently Biden is now saying masks are necessary indoors. What a difference a couple of weeks make.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/27/biden-to-wear-mask-in-areas-of-us-where-new-cdc-guidance-will-apply.html

Biden will wear mask indoors where new CDC guidance applies, calls on all Americans to do the same

On 7/12/2021 at 4:59 AM, Eindhoven said:

You have stopped many fights! 555

• Like 1

It's this kind of attitude that can end up with you getting shanked by a 60kg song thaew driver when there are no witnesses around.   Oh Jemarcus, I knew him well... not really.  

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO that farang that told him to put the mask on was out of order. He has zero authority in LOS. IMO what he should have done was move away ( if sitting close to the black guy ) and let the THAI security handle the situation.

If some farang told me to do something in LOS I'd have been very PO too.

Did he tell him to do something or simply try to remind him masks should be worn in that situation? Who was initially in the wrong?

How would you react to any old Thai oik telling you to put a mask on......?

I have been in the situation and it was my own absent mindedness causing me to be wandering about without a mask, I certainly do not have a scofflaw attitude that this American exhibited... he made no move to put a mask on even as the situation developed. No he escalated it to abuse and insult and threats. Shameful behaviour.  

Thai security..... you just know they stand around and do not get involved.

Only one person (or 2 if you include the GF) doing wrong here.