COE registration/application error message when saving

Hello,
I have successfully completed the first part of the registration process. "Your registration / application for COE has been confirmed."
Now I have uploaded all all required documents (flight ticket, SHAPlus hotel,  CORVID-19 insurance  etc.). When I finish saving, I always get an "Incorrect date format" error message. Unfortunately I don't know which field this refers to.
I've checked everything and can't find any fault. Since I have a direct flight there are only 2 date fields on the page “Date of Departure” and “Date of Arrival”. Both are dd.mm.yyyy. In my case 16-07-2021 and 17-07-2021. I can’t see what is wrong.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Thank you

971334218_Errormessage.PNG.c2049c5cf933b65e1a7b2f0931dac28a.PNG

Also try Port of departure - Frankfurt.   Port of Arrival - Phuket,  without the airport letter codes and hyphens.... or maybe thats what a drop down menu gives you....

Edited by CANSIAM

24 minutes ago, BritTim said:

In your situation, I would try changing the separator between day/month/year. In place of the hyphen, try a forward slash (/), just a blank, and also no separator at all.

The site uses hyphens in their examples. image.png.4d9db52689e0788af3a5aff9618c461c.png

Although it might be worth trying a forward slash.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your fast replies. the hyphen not changeable and the Port of departure comes from a drop down menu. I think the error does not come from these fields, because if I change them to a realy wrong format, the error message shows up under the wrong data field:

image.png.cfe3af66ca1f0a39dee8fdae51f5e135.png

If I use the format like on the first screenshot 16-07-2021 there is no data field with underlaid error message. So I have no idea why.

33 minutes ago, Gangsom said:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your fast replies. the hyphen not changeable and the Port of departure comes from a drop down menu. I think the error does not come from these fields, because if I change them to a realy wrong format, the error message shows up under the wrong data field:

image.png.cfe3af66ca1f0a39dee8fdae51f5e135.png

If I use the format like on the first screenshot 16-07-2021 there is no data field with underlaid error message. So I have no idea why.

Oh dear! This suggests there is a really bad bug where a range check, rather than a format error, is involved. There is probably a faulty check on the dates allowable for use of the sandbox, probably combined with the intended destination. Hopefully, this error will be speedily fixed. All you can do is try again every few hours.

45 minutes ago, Gangsom said:

I have tried since two days several times, with no changes. I'm trying to get help from the Thai Consulate in Frankfurt today. However, it is difficult to reach someone by phone.

I personally found the Embassy quite responsive to the email address listed on their website (In my case the UK).

In saying that thaievisa.go.th has been taken offline so they could be very busy, with people trying to contact them.

In the mean time have you tried using a different web browser?

Edited by bluezircon
Add question

HI Gangsom,

i am experiencing the same Problem. I managed to submit the COE for myself and my wife wihtout issue yesterday and received the approve already but i needed to add an additional document for my daughter and now today when i click save i also get the same Invalid Date Format message .  I wonder if it is system issue? 

if you find a resolution please share it, I will do the same. Short of being able to resolve this over the weekend my plan is to go into the embassy when it opens again at the start of the week.

incidentally - our departure date is the same, i wonder if it could b something to do with 16/07?

5 hours ago, thomsona79 said:

HI Gangsom,

i am experiencing the same Problem. I managed to submit the COE for myself and my wife wihtout issue yesterday and received the approve already but i needed to add an additional document for my daughter and now today when i click save i also get the same Invalid Date Format message .  I wonder if it is system issue? 

if you find a resolution please share it, I will do the same. Short of being able to resolve this over the weekend my plan is to go into the embassy when it opens again at the start of the week.

incidentally - our departure date is the same, i wonder if it could b something to do with 16/07?

Problem Seems to be resolved now - a new return date section has been added and the date format was the wrong way round, i simply deleted it and re-entered it the correct way and the submittal was ok.