60 day COVID extension

1 minute ago, fondue zoo said:

It's not that they are unavailable but that all of a sudden they are looking at your history and saying no more for you, leave or apply for the proper visa or extension.

Whereas before they didn't seem to care, fill out the form, stamp, and on your way.

I'm not saying they are doing anything wrong but only that they may now be paying more attention.

Could you please tell us which visa you entered Thailand with? Tourist Visa? 

5 minutes ago, lolalol said:

Could you please tell us which visa you entered Thailand with?

A non-o visa. He has been here after using a multiple entry non-o visa since the beginning of the amnesty and etc.

He posted a topic about it before.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, lolalol said:

Could you please tell us which visa you entered Thailand with? Tourist Visa? 

You see the answer from Ubonjoe.

Some folk have an option to obtain a 12 month extension. Some may be married for example.

You entered on a tourist visa. If you don't have option to obtain a non O based on retirement or marriage you will be able to obtain a 60 day covid extension.

• Thanks 1

On 7/13/2021 at 5:23 PM, aldriglikvid said:

My STV is set to expire this november and with current "happenings" I'm not completely ruling out that they will continue with further C19-extensions. As this is not a widely researched topic of mine: am I eligible or is only for people who arrived last year? 

I'm on an STV which is set to expire at the end of August. As far as I know (and most of the experienced forumers here like UbonJoe), there doesn't seem like there are any verified reports of STV-holders successfully securing a C19-extension yet. I will attempt to do so in the coming weeks, and will be sure to update my experience/progess here for everyone.

Edited by 5ilver
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2021 at 7:00 PM, kidneyw said:

Did a covid sixty day extension last Friday at CW.

Gave me a hard time.

Wanted to know why I had no bank statement showing 400,000 baht.

Made me write a letter saying I was waiting for 400,00 baht to arrive in the bank.

Made me wait one hour and told me this is the last time for extension.

Originally, I had a multiple entry non immigrant visa which has expired in March.

You must not have been on a TR or VE.  Those do not require one to submit bank statements.

I did it this week in Pattaya/Jomtien. My covid visa was only 30 days, is it always this first time? I did not receive 60 days.

Early april: visa exempt 45 days

Tourist visa extension: 30 days

Covid visa under consideration: 30ish days

Covid visa: about 30 days, until mid august.

In total 8 visits to immigration since april.

Edited by EdrigoSalvadore

29 minutes ago, EdrigoSalvadore said:

I did it this week in Pattaya/Jomtien. My covid visa was only 30 days, is it always this first time? I did not receive 60 days.

You got the 60 days. The under consideration period is part of the 60 days. When you went back you got the remainder of the 60 days.

On 7/13/2021 at 7:28 AM, lolalol said:

Why were they giving you such hard time? Even though you can go back, the gov gave permission of stay until the end of Sept. Maybe Ayutthaya Immi Office is like that???

With a permission to stay until the end of September you do not need to apply for an extension now, do you?