Kovet - Welding one stop shop for machines, consumables, equipment and accessories

azt219

Hi guys

Just thought I'd let people know about my business Kovet Co., LTD - we're a Thai Welding shop that supplies machines, consumables, equipment and accessories.  We also do power tools and other DIY tools you might need.

I recently joined the team here, and one of the things I implemented was an English speaking team, and you wouldn't believe the number of expats who've come to us and expressed their relief at finding a company in this field that speaks English and are able to provide good service and after care.  

I've got to admit I've been quite proud of my team here and wanted to share it with you guys so if you guys ever needed some welding material etc or are a bit lost about where to get some things for DIY, please give us a shout, we're really friendly and most of the time quite helpful.  Even if we don't stock the thing you need, we might be able to help you track it down, or give advice as to what to do/get/find stuff.  

As for our products - we supply middle - higher end welding machines, welding electrodes/wires and hoses/cables (not the dirt cheap stuff you find on lazada/shopee), and we have high standards for our QC products, and everything comes with at least 1 year warranty and lifetime service.  

Our website is https://www.kovet.com/

And our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Kovet1990

You can contact us via Line @Kovet if you're interested in any products - we deliver nationwide, free delivery in Bangkok or for orders over 2000 baht (if outside Bangkok)

158333038_2756726094657350_5162291400404834584_n.jpg

@Yellowtail Thanks!

We actually sell mostly wholesale and to industrial companies since our machines and products suit them more, that's why we don't put our prices up on the website.  We're quite a well established brand in the local Thai professional welding community, and the large scale industrial companies that do welding.  We're one of few companies that actually sell 3 phase machines for example.  

We just get a lot of retail customers asking directly a lot more these days and have started looking at the retail market, hence me coming in!

We manufacture a lot of the products ourselves with our factory, or from our factories in China.  

Edited by azt219