Rapid PCR test free for Thai ? where are these booths located around Pattaya ? why is useful information so difficult to find ?

scoupeo

16 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Well aware thank you, the nearest is about three quarters an hour away, but maybe that could be your idea of readily available.

You obviously have no idea of Mueang Chonburi or it's size.

Where in Chonburi are you ?

I agree if one lives in Pattaya the one linked in Amata Nakorn is a bit too far away, I use the one on Pattaya Nua myself.

https://www.fascino.co.th/en/branchs/2007014

But there are others.

https://www.fascino.co.th/branchs

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Where in Chonburi are you ?

I agree if one lives in Pattaya the one linked in Amata Nakorn is a bit too far away, I use the one on Pattaya Nua myself.

https://www.fascino.co.th/en/branchs/2007014

But there are others.

https://www.fascino.co.th/branchs

As said Mueang Chonburi, just off the 344 out past the bypass toward the No7, probably about half way between the ones at Amata and Bang Saen.

Not that that is the point. My wife and niece tried all the major pharmacies in the city area without success, but someone took the view that they were doing it wrong.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, sandyf said:

As said Mueang Chonburi, just off the 344 out past the bypass toward the No7, probably about half way between the ones at Amata and Bang Saen.

Not that that is the point. My wife and niece tried all the major pharmacies in the city area without success, but someone took the view that they were doing it wrong.

They had them at Fascino Pattaya Nua yesterday and there is reports of the Facino Pharmacy at Bkk-PTY hospital also selling them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sandyf said:

Well aware thank you, the nearest is about three quarters an hour away, but maybe that could be your idea of readily available.

You obviously have no idea of Mueang Chonburi or it's size.

The size of Chonburi is Irrelevant, you asked where test kits are available. Can't help you if you are helpless.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

They had them at Fascino Pattaya Nua yesterday and there is reports of the Facino Pharmacy at Bkk-PTY hospital also selling them.

That is an hour each way, there comes a point when you have to decide if the time and fuel is worth not going to a readily available clinic.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, codemonkey said:

The size of Chonburi is Irrelevant, you asked where test kits are available. Can't help you if you are helpless.

Why make things up? I never asked where test kits are available, I just said they were not readily available in our area.

You decided to chip in with your derogatory comment regarding my niece and so called "help" that was as much use as a chocolate fireguard. End of story.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Why make things up? I never asked where test kits are available, I just said they were not readily available in our area.

You decided to chip in with your derogatory comment regarding my niece and so called "help" that was as much use as a chocolate fireguard. End of story.

Perhaps she's has helpless as you as well, runs in the family?

PS: you "chipped" first.

Edited by codemonkey
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sandyf said:

That is an hour each way, there comes a point when you have to decide if the time and fuel is worth not going to a readily available clinic.

Given the Chonburi Hospital is about 15 mins from the 344/7 intersection I'd be going there..... or do they not do tests ?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Given the Chonburi Hospital is about 15 mins from the 344/7 intersection I'd be going there..... or do they not do tests ?

That was the original point, looked for a home test kit, couldn't find one and went to a clinic. Cost a bit more than a home test but done professionally with a fairly quick answer.

The queues at Chonburi Hospital do not make it a particularly pleasant environment, why I use Bang Saen normally, although registered at Chonburi, only ever been as a visitor and to get the free flu jab.

BTW I take it you meant the 344/bypass intersection, you would need a helicopter to come from the No 7 in 15 minutes.

30 minutes ago, sandyf said:

That was the original point, looked for a home test kit, couldn't find one and went to a clinic. Cost a bit more than a home test but done professionally with a fairly quick answer.

The queues at Chonburi Hospital do not make it a particularly pleasant environment, why I use Bang Saen normally, although registered at Chonburi, only ever been as a visitor and to get the free flu jab.

BTW I take it you meant the 344/bypass intersection, you would need a helicopter to come from the No 7 in 15 minutes.

Seems to be just all to hard for you.

Good luck with finding what you are after.

1 hour ago, sandyf said:

You need the location for Meung Chonburi helicopter rentals?

Edited by codemonkey
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...