How are we supposed to eat safely?

Oxx

23 hours ago, balo said:

Not everyone can cook at home, at least they should deliver healthy food  in big cities like Bangkok. 

But not everyone lives in big cities like Bangkok. Out here in rural Kamphaeng Phet the only food deliveries AFAIK is 7/11 and that is 6km away.

I make my own breakfast, mostly fruit and toast, lunch I do and that is either sandwiches or something from the freezer and my wife does the evening meal. The food is fresh from the markets every 2 or 3 days.

• Like 2

On 7/20/2021 at 7:37 AM, mikebike said:

Hahaha... You think mall food is "healthy and clean" ???????????? thanks for the morning laugh!!!

Only one way to eat healthy in this world. Grow your own vegetables

21 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Thats good of them

Recently saw on telly where they have or are considering (sorry, my Thai isn't good yet) shutting all of the motorbike food delivery outfits, such as Grab, Panda, 7/11 delivery, etc. Still can get from the bigger outfits like Lotus and Big C.

My wife doesn't allow me to walk to the markets now. We are expecting Lotus delivery today, which they are to leave in our parking area until I can spritz with alcohol.

May seem a bit much to some, but we have had neighbours and friends sick of this disease, including kids, and one in the village has died.

I am pretty frail and unjabbed as yet. I obey my wife/boss, on this at least.????

Edited by Kwaibill
Typos
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1