Bangkok people coming to Jomtien condo every weekend...what to do

ronjomtien

1 hour ago, blackcab said:
3 hours ago, ronjomtien said:

...ban the owners

Condominium co-owners cannot be banned.

Sure they can.  At the border.  Leaving BKK or entering Chonburi.  And if they get through the border, the BIB can track 'em down to their condo.

I'm not suggesting it's a good idea.  But it's quite simple.  Not easy, though.  And pretty stupid, IMO.  When there's so many infected people anyway.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I suppose you should not have to worry much about Bangkok Covies, based on my observation.
Beach road in Jomtien was fairly empty when I left there for BKK at 5pm Saturday.

Normally on a holiday weekend it would be packed. So where were they?

And there was very little traffic heading from Bangkok on the motorway.

There was clearly more traffic going towards Bangkok.

26 minutes ago, MayBeNow said:

Nope i havent got it, my 93 year old aunt had it, she is 95 now... As did other people i know, and not a single one of them found it serious. And no, i havent been vaccinated, not that i am against it, not at all. Its just that i dont see a point in vaccinating myself from something that WILL NOT kill me. But if someone wants to do it, go ahead. Free choice. The old and frail should vaccinate, if they want, but for the rest of us covid is insignificant.

Just look at the statistics of the average age of death with covid, 80 plus in the West. And those stats are heavily skewered, dying from covid is very different then dying with covid.

Sorry mate, as long as i am not able to follow the money leading to this 'study' its not worth the paper its written on. Too much money is going around in pharma for people not to be corrupted. We both know bad news sells, and all bad news surrounding covid sells even better.

Unfortunately it's no longer a free choice when traveling internationally,  and vaccine passports are very popular now in some countries... and you can bet your bottom dollar it will take on everywhere before this show is over. Like it or not, you too may be vaccinated. It will reach the stage where unvaccinated people will be considered dirty and the enemy of the human race.

Edited by JensenZ
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, pissedoff2am said:

In real time we are watching the very things that made all the atrocities of the past happen. Truly surreal to live through this and see it happening.

Shocking that we made it thousands of years to this point, I bet few can imagine what life was like just 150 years ago in Thailand.

OP, you should probably execute the people visiting from Bangkok, you know, just to be safe!

Good idea.