Bangkok people coming to Jomtien condo every weekend...what to do

ronjomtien

1 hour ago, JensenZ said:

The nanny states will have their day of reckoning IMO due to billion and trillion dollar printing sprees that will one way or another need to be paid off,

Create a war, then no need to pay back.  All bets are off. 

China is looking like a convenient target, just like Saddam was. 

Pretty much all of "the coalition of the willing" are in huge debt as well, so they'll be happy to balance the ledger also.

Edited by Leaver
  • Haha 1

On 7/24/2021 at 11:51 PM, HampiK said:

Actually the poor Bangkok people should be scare of YOU!

Chonburi 46 Covid case per 100K

Bangkok 25 Covid case per 100K

Please take care what you say, maybe you should be banned, so the Bangkok people are more safe on their trip!

Never forget statements like this starts racists comments!

As usual, the thundering herd rumbled past the key factual contribution.  The cesspool is down here, not up in Bangkok.

We have met the enemy and he is us | Midstrong.com

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, ed strong said:

Just an example soap and water is by far more effective in getting rid of any virus or bacteria that any hand sanitizer or alcohol based gel or dettol.

Exactly right. When I was nursing we had to wash our hands a lot, and we used SOAP, not sanitizer etc. The only advantage of the gels they have everywhere now is that they can be used without water. If using them a lot be sure to use a good moisturiser, or the skin will dry out and IMO be more susceptible to infection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Barefoot said:

As usual, the thundering herd rumbled past the key factual contribution.  The cesspool is down here, not up in Bangkok.

Actually yes, in the past they should deny interprovince travel. To think now about this will not help that much anymore, because now the virus is already in every province. And even I guess most of the people follow the guidelines to stay home when possible. There are always some person who think they better. This rules not depends to them!
But you can't always say it's Hi-So / Lo-So or it people from countryside or big towns. Because in every society you have good and bad!

But in this forum there are some people as well who think they are better than others, and this I am thinking is the sad part!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, JensenZ said:

The nanny states will have their day of reckoning IMO due to billion and trillion dollar printing sprees that will one way or another need to be paid off, and most likely by a wholesale dilution of the value of money, possibly causing hyperinflation. The printing presses have only borrowed some time. Thailand has not been using the printing press to help out, which will come with some advantages in the future. On a worldwide comparison I think Thailand is doing quite well. It might be time to stock up on baht.

Didn’t Thailand just inject a 140 billion baht into the economy ? Do you think that came out the reserves ? Every country in the world is having a printing spree . 

3 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

Didn’t Thailand just inject a 140 billion baht into the economy ? Do you think that came out the reserves ? Every country in the world is having a printing spree . 

It's a matter of degree. Obviously without constant government handouts as in most Western Nations where you're paid not to work, the cost of bailout is very low by comparison. 

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If his respiratory disease is as serious as you imply, then he had as much chance of dying from the flu ( pre corona ) as from corona, had he not?

The air in Chiang Mai winter was so bad I was in ICU 2 years straight till I got out of there for the season. I can die from the flu or colds but for some reason don't get them anymore. I can surely die next day if I had covid.

• Like 1

I think everyone needs to try and abide by the "stay at home" policy as much as possible. Stay at home and your risk of exposure in elevators and other public areas is reduced and you personally have less chance of accidently infecting your Bangkok cousins with Covid if and when they come to visit Pattaya and likewise they have less opportunity to infect you. Either you or them could infect each other if you catch it and are asymptomatic if you all keep wandering around in a Pandemic situation. 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 2:04 AM, MayBeNow said:

Nope i havent got it, my 93 year old aunt had it, she is 95 now... As did other people i know, and not a single one of them found it serious. And no, i havent been vaccinated, not that i am against it, not at all. Its just that i dont see a point in vaccinating myself from something that WILL NOT kill me. But if someone wants to do it, go ahead. Free choice. The old and frail should vaccinate, if they want, but for the rest of us covid is insignificant.

Just look at the statistics of the average age of death with covid, 80 plus in the West. And those stats are heavily skewered, dying from covid is very different then dying with covid.

Sorry mate, as long as i am not able to follow the money leading to this 'study' its not worth the paper its written on. Too much money is going around in pharma for people not to be corrupted. We both know bad news sells, and all bad news surrounding covid sells even better.

Indian variant is hospitalising young adults!

4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So you think that those aggrieved are justified because they "know" (they don't, of course) that if it wasn't for people from Bangkok coming to Pattaya they'd have no problems with Covid there?    Perhaps the people they're complaining about from Bangkok are completely free of the virus, did that ever cross your mind?   Not knowing the state of visitors health is not a genuine reason for his suggesting that people from Bangkok should not be allowed into the city and that condo owners from Bangkok should be expelled!

But on the balance of probability Bangkokians are infecting Chonburians hence the current surge in Chonburi!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tell the army, and ask them how they passed through 88 roadblocks with heavily armed soldiers. LOL.

Imagine. 6,000 cases yesterday in BKK, and travel is unrestricted, except for the daily announcements on the fake news. Good job Prayuth. Way to stop the spread. Thank you so much for keeping us all so safe, and caring so much about your nation and it's people. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sucit said:

First, do you really believe the virus won’t spread through pattaya at some point? you could build a giant impenetrable wall around pattaya, and the virus would still spread within the population. 

All u guys with this attitude just need to stay home. That’s it. That’s all you need to do. Nobody will object and you will be essentially 100% safe. 

Well I am doing actually... it would seem very selfish to spread any Covid to my partner or be part of the problem. My home has a wall.

• Haha 1