Export Messages from Inbox

GarryP

I have a number of message threads in my Inbox that I would like to keep. Is there anyway that that I can download or export them, rather than just screen capturing each thread multiple times? 

1 minute ago, GarryP said:

Thanks. 

No worries. Thinking about it more, printing to PDF could actually be the optimum solution (faster than cut and paste, less formatting hassles - keep formatting - and can still have the text selectable for later if required).

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

No worries. Thinking about it more, printing to PDF could actually be the optimum solution (faster than cut and paste, less formatting hassles - keep formatting - and can still have the text selectable for later if required).

Unfortunately, some of the Message threads are 5 or more pages long. So it will take quite some time. Thanks anyway.  

Why do you want to copy them. They will always be there and you access them unless you delete them. Of course if your membership was suspended you would not be able to access them.

If you want a way to find them later you could save the URL for the entire message or a page of it.

• Like 1