Life In Chiang Mai

Carrbhoy

On 7/31/2021 at 8:55 PM, Carrbhoy said:

Hi Alant - thanks for the info. And offer of assistance. Everything going to plan, I will make it to CM early Nov. Hopefully things have improved by then but I’ll definitely take you up on your offer nearer the time.

Just watching the F1 qualifying - hope you are down in OMG enjoying some food / live sport at the moment. I see from their Google pics that they have a pool table - what are the rules re games of pool?

Was at Red Lion, tend to use more for "pub" including F1, MotoGP & Premier League footy plus some great music videos, OMG has some stunningly good food and certain dished are a must for me. Added a few snaps from OMG, bangers and mash and Haddock & chip together with the pool table and the Red Lion roast beef.

If you are interested I do a blog & vlog including walks, cycle, motorbike and reviews I can send you link if you wish or add to mailing, just pm me.

Pool, I don't partake but there is an active pool set and a Friday night league up here.

IMG_20210728_204028_resize.jpg

1120616_resize.jpg

1120618_resize.jpg

1120787_resize.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alant said:

Was at Red Lion, tend to use more for "pub" including F1, MotoGP & Premier League footy plus some great music videos, OMG has some stunningly good food and certain dished are a must for me. Added a few snaps from OMG, bangers and mash and Haddock & chip together with the pool table and the Red Lion roast beef.

If you are interested I do a blog & vlog including walks, cycle, motorbike and reviews I can send you link if you wish or add to mailing, just pm me.

Pool, I don't partake but there is an active pool set and a Friday night league up here.

IMG_20210728_204028_resize.jpg

1120616_resize.jpg

1120618_resize.jpg

1120787_resize.jpg

DM sent - thanks for the additional info.