Breaking down barriers to Covid-19 vaccination: Advice from a psychiatrist

webfact

17 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Would point out Sepsis is a complete body reaction where your organs rot from the inside out. 40% of victims die immediately, the survival rate for the other 60% is short, often with severe mental impairment.

What you describe doesn't sound like sepsis, maybe necrotizing fasciitis? (which can lead to sepsis)

But whatever you have, get well soon!

Well I don't know - never heard of it until the doctor despatched me to surgery last Monday. That was what he called it anyway.

Certainly trashed my body.

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Why, people with antibodies contract Covid!

Glad you mentioned this. The fact that they do contract covid makes this forced vaccination even more dubious. My point is naturally acquired antibodies = antibodies from vaccination. If vaccinated people can roam freely so should people who have these antibodies from being sick in the past. If not, this is some kind of antibodies racism lol.

30 minutes ago, AnotherFarang8 said:

And it won’t be tested because it goes against the vaccination propaganda. I am not against vaccination but give a fair chance and equal status to those who had already acquired antibodies naturally. This is what is irritating. In all the vaccination history of the last hundred years naturally acquired immunity equals immunity from vaccination. They are trying to change that with covid. People are reluctant to trust them. Now, make that status equal and there will be far less criticism of vaccination efforts.

Vaccine acquired immunity carries much lower risks than naturally acquired immunity......it is immaterial which is the most effective..............

2 minutes ago, Cunning Stunts said:

Vaccine acquired immunity carries much lower risks than naturally acquired immunity......it is immaterial which is the most effective..............

There are administrative barriers and removal of rights and freedoms for carriers of naturally acquired antibodies compared to certificated vaccinated carriers. This is discrimination. This does not go unnoticed by everyone contrary to what many may think.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AnotherFarang8 said:

There are administrative barriers and removal of rights and freedoms for carriers of naturally acquired antibodies compared to certificated vaccinated carriers. This is discrimination. This does not go unnoticed by everyone contrary to what many may think.

Yes, I agree..........I see your point......and it is likely to continue that way........no one is going to installed a testing regime for naturally acquired immunity when the powers that be can just turn around and tell you to get vaccinated.........

• Like 1