Does anyone have any information on access to the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine the US has donated to Thailand?

22 hours ago, moe666 said:

So they have this stuff just laying around to hand out who ever wants it. I doubt that very much as the storage and handling of this stuff is a pain. it has to be stored at a very low temp.. The equipment necessary to store these vaccines are specially made for this purpose, some Dr. sure would not have this stuff laying around his office.

Doubt it all you want....I just report the facts on the ground and leave it at that...roll on 2022...????????????

23 hours ago, internationalism said:

must be one of "dr" Anutin acolytes. They make people to believe in everything what people want to hear

Sorry to disappoint you, Junior, but it is what it is and I will stand by it.....back to your bar stool....????????

20 hours ago, fceligoj said:

As of late Tuesday less than 30,000 had registered of which 22,000 were over 60.  From all have read including the Ministry of Foreign Affairs notices, it is from the US donated Pfizer shipment.  and yes , appointment notifications should start going out on the 10th or 11th of August.  It is not only for US expats but all.

I think you got that backwards. The majority were under 60 from my recollection.

20 hours ago, fceligoj said:

As of late Tuesday less than 30,000 had registered of which 22,000 were over 60.  From all have read including the Ministry of Foreign Affairs notices, it is from the US donated Pfizer shipment.  and yes , appointment notifications should start going out on the 10th or 11th of August.  It is not only for US expats but all.

Double.

Edited by mikebike

18 minutes ago, chicowoodduck said:

Sorry to disappoint you, Junior, but it is what it is and I will stand by it.....back to your bar stool....????????

if your doctor offered you moderna now in thailand:

1. he is a conman trying to charge you for another vaccination, which is free

2. change your memory medication

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1