New vaccination website launched tomorrow

11 minutes ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

Recommend re-reading that tomorrow and ask why exactly an agent of the ministry affairs (or the Communist Party of China) would be messing about on the ThaiVisa forum at half 1 in the morning?

because you have volunteered to propagate thai vaccination program. You feel obliged to work 24h.

why you try to deflate into china sideline?

23 minutes ago, internationalism said:

because you have volunteered to propagate thai vaccination program. You feel obliged to work 24h.

why you try to deflate into china sideline?

So let me get this straight.

you are criticising me for posting a link to a website where foreigners can register for vaccines in Thailand, on a sub forum dedicated to Covid on a forum dedicated to foreigners in Thailand?

ok mate, you have a goodnight.

8 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

Hahahaha

You don’t “sell” people vaccines. What complete and utter rubbish 

People are desperate to get any vaccine, Thais don’t think like paranoid Americans  

You're demonstrating yet again how little you know about Thailand, it's systemic corruption and, most of all Thai people.  My wife is Thai and she won't accept Sinovac either and many of our Thai friends and family won't either.  All of us have worked hard to secure Astra Zeneca and have first shots...we've also reserved Moderna as well.  That's Thai people.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, EricTh said:

So what's the diff between this website and the earlier intervac website for foreigners?

At the moment none.  The earlier one didn't get you vaccinated and this (yet another) website hasn't proven it's efficacy either...

6 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

Ok, I know you would rather see an announcement that perfectly fits your needs. But that’s now how life works.

if you want a vaccine, this is how you get it. 

As always, the question is do you want a vaccine, or moan about not getting one?

No, you have no basis is asserting that THIS website WILL RESULT in "how you get it".  When Eric TH asked the difference between the defunct Intervac registration website and this latest website your response was "I can’t answer that other than by saying that was the old website"...so history demonstrates- if you ever paid attention to the real world- registration sites do not guarantee one will ever get vaccinated...

10 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

This thread has been reported to mods because it gives the link the the official website (well the latest one) for vaccine registration? 

I believe it's the vitirol language you use.

Screenshot_20210801-094047.jpg

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Great another registration site.

Because there haven't been nearly enough of those.

I know it's simply down to incompetence, but it does feel like they're more interested in keeping us occupied than actually administering a vaccine.

Lastly, do I need a volunteer visa and work permit for all the work I'm doing trying to pre-register for a vaccination? It feels like it's a full-time job?

1_WoJk_ozkGZ9fYzvW0MriKw.jpeg

Be smart.

Just walk into a pharmacy and get a jab.

• Haha 1

It's broken already. The first entry of an email address throws a server error and then when I try again with the same email it says the email address is already taken. Typical in Thailand. Launched web site with no quality control or testing. Joke.

Just now, yankee99 said:

ok so i started putting phony addresses in until it worked. Then i used a real one and am registered 

no appointment or vaccine choice 

20210801_112513.jpg

I’m glad you registered and managed to sneak in a little #moan 

At least you are in the system 

12 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

Hahahaha

You don’t “sell” people vaccines. What complete and utter rubbish 

People are desperate to get any vaccine, Thais don’t think like paranoid Americans  

You need to broaden your social circle, or alternatively read a bit more Thai social media, very many Thai people do not want to have the Sinovac vaccine.

Imagine the temerity of it, being choosy about what vaccines are injected into their own body.

But you get full marks for managing to

misrepresent both Thais and Americans in one short post.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

Unlike the old Intervac site this one doesn't allow you to select a vaccination location, the downside with the Intervac site was that the links would open up then quickly fill up and close. The only option I wouldn't fancy is Bang Sue.  Luck of the draw I guess, unless they mail you a link to select one from a number of sites available on your appointment date, managing it centrally rather than leaving to each hospital.  All sounds far to well organised, time will tell.

For those that aren't aware, this registration needs you to upload a copy of your passport details page and your current permission to stay in Thailand (visa / extension) so you need to have those ready.

Edited by SooKee
  • Like 1

Managed to get an email through but then got an error after entering everything.. then I clicked back page and it said "success".. what a junky web site.. typical Thailand technology.. bad coding (I'm an IT pro so this stuff just is silly to me) What is concerning is I will bet this web site has security issues and could easily be hacked.. don't be surprised if your address, passport number etc.. show up on the dark web.

Edited by likerdup1

3 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

Managed to get an email through but then got an error after entering everything.. then I clicked back page and it said "success".. what a junky web site.. typical Thailand technology.. bad coding (I'm an IT pro so this stuff just is silly to me) What is concerning is I will bet this web site has security issues and could easily be hacked.. don't be surprised if your address, passport number etc.. show up on the dark web.

Yep, it has its issues. Some people can see other people’s names and email addresses 

12 minutes ago, wimpy said:

How do I get some of that Pfizer vaccine my gov donated with the stipulation that some should be allocated to foreigners?

Off topic, start another topic would be my suggestion.

• Confused 1