New vaccine registration website for foreigners in Thailand opens Aug 1

Jonathan Fairfield

16 hours ago, Kanada said:

I have the 13 digit code too and waiting couple months for a Vax date but I registered on this newest system that is for “first shot only”!

I’ll make by decision with whoever calls me first!

Me too, enlisted in 2 different ones, waiting, so far nothing. Nothing is really , not blaming anyone, well organized. In this latest one there is a possibility to register as PR, BUT there is no allocated space for Th ID card number, only Passport ????? Maybe something that our friends following FB could / should point out..... 

17 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

were you using a @isp.co.xx type email address? where xx is the country code?

I tried with mine and it didn't accept it, I suspect it would only recognise a .com email address.

No issue with my .uk email.

5 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

Me too, enlisted in 2 different ones, waiting, so far nothing. Nothing is really , not blaming anyone, well organized. In this latest one there is a possibility to register as PR, BUT there is no allocated space for Th ID card number, only Passport ????? Maybe something that our friends following FB could / should point out..... 

I registered as PR on this expatvac site and put in my passport number. Incidentially, my passport is brand-new and the number is not in the Thai immigration system. I have also registered at two other vaccination sites, using only my Thai ID number. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Michael Hare said:

I registered as PR on this expatvac site and put in my passport number. Incidentially, my passport is brand-new and the number is not in the Thai immigration system. I have also registered at two other vaccination sites, using only my Thai ID number. 

Interesting I'm also a PR and have a brand new passport.  The first time I tried to register there was no drop-down menu for permanent residents.   Luckily they added it a few hours later.  So just like you I'm not on any Thai system with my new passport.  I guess if they're checking their system my name should show up properly with the correct date of birth.

Edited by THAIJAMES
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, skatewash said:

I don't think you will lose your current position in the queue.  I would advise trying to register at the https://expatvac.consular.go.th site and see what happens.  I don't think you have anything to lose and much to gain.  Many people are registered at multiple places for the vaccination.  I haven't heard of any problems with doing that.

I assume if in Hua Hin going to Bangkok is not desirable so would forgo registering at the MedPark site, but if registered at the site given above potentially they will make the vaccine available to you in your home province.  Go for it!

Thank you! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kanada said:

I have the 13 digit code too and waiting couple months for a Vax date but I registered on this newest system that is for “first shot only”!

I’ll make by decision with whoever calls me first!

Thanks, I think I'll try it too. 

3 hours ago, kwonitoy said:

From the Canadian Embassy last night, 

Hint:  you will be required to upload a photo of your passport page and visa.  To do so, highlight all documents and then drag them to the appropriate space on the form, as you cannot upload documents one at a time

Was that in the letter or did you add it in?

Edited by Chris.B

9 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

Was that in the letter or did you add it in?

That was in the letter, a lot more and in French also, that I didn't post. It's quite long

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, robert888d said:

I just tried. First question was fill in your email. I put in my correct email about a dozen times and it kept saying in red this is not a valid email. So absolutely useless. Say no more

When you get the error message try hitting the refresh button.

"Your registration for the FIRST dose of COVID-19 vaccination is successful.
Once available appointment slot is sent to your email, please confirm within 24 hours.

Failure to confirm within 24 hours will result in the cancellation of your preregistration."

so now what? lets the waiting game began or maybe by next year or maybe never 

9 minutes ago, vinci said:

Once available appointment slot is sent to your email, please confirm within 24 hours.

Failure to confirm within 24 hours will result in the cancellation of your preregistration."

Your data will be evaluated against the current priorities, age 60 or over, having one of the qualifying medical condition, and people will start getting appointments based on the availability of the vaccines.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skatewash said:

Your data will be evaluated against the current priorities, age 60 or over, having one of the qualifying medical condition, and people will start getting appointments based on the availability of the vaccines.

After 11 August I believe.

5 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

After 11 August I believe.

I've heard reports from people who have been given Pfizer appointments (including the MedPark Hospital site) that Pfizer appointments won't be available until then (or maybe 10 August).  I guess it's possible to get AZ or Sinovac appointments before then.  All subject to availability.

4 minutes ago, skatewash said:

I've heard reports from people who have been given Pfizer appointments (including the MedPark Hospital site) that Pfizer appointments won't be available until then (or maybe 10 August).  I guess it's possible to get AZ or Sinovac appointments before then.  All subject to availability.

Yes, Medpark Pfizer appointments started on August 10 but when I went on the site ( Sunday evening ) the first vacant slots were for evening of August 11.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robert888d said:

I just tried. First question was fill in your email. I put in my correct email about a dozen times and it kept saying in red this is not a valid email. So absolutely useless. Say no more

They may have an email you used to have at one time and your email now doesn’t match!!

Give up if you want but the whole procedure only takes five minutes!

Before you start make sure you have a photo of your passport and visa ready to download and download both at the same time!

34 minutes ago, vinci said:

Attitude is everything in life ????

I have the nagging feeling I may have downloaded a photo of my Retirement visa “but perhaps not the photo of my passport”!

I don’t want to miss this opportunity because of a possible oversight…is there any way to check

OR what would be the ramifications if I reapplied??

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kanada said:

I have the nagging feeling I may have downloaded a photo of my Retirement visa “but perhaps not the photo of my passport”!

I don’t want to miss this opportunity because of a possible oversight…is there any way to check

OR what would be the ramifications if I reapplied??

Same here, I reapplied.

• Like 1

It's funny (but of course not surprising after 20+ years) that there are still all these: this is for group A, not including group B, but only if you have qualification C rules for getting vaccinated.   My dual citizen kids can't sign up as foreigners because of course they don't have any kind of visa status nor do they work.   They're "ready" to go via Morphrom though (there is now a push in social media for kids to start getting queued up).... no dates at all set though.  Just 'in' the system now.  

Surely *only ID required* should be enough considering the circumstances.   

• Like 1

got a responds from them, maybe im under 60. cause everything else is just normal question

"You do not meet the criteria to receive free government allocated vaccination at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please follow our official communication channels for any upcoming updates"