Thailand’s unemployment rate at 5 year high

webfact

12 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

All these unemployed Thais, and the Army has to be deployed to help a Mangosteen Trader with his Business because he cant get workers.

What a crazy Country.

Forgot !

14 of them contracted Covid while working for this Fruit Trader

Amazing Thailand.

Pull the other one, it's got bells. 

Can't imagine the rate being that low. 

Unfortunately, it hasn't peaked yet as I'm sure more places are going to go belly up. 

• Like 1

7/11 could use some more people helping out. To be honest I don't think 6 or 7 of them in a store is enough. I couldn't find the milk the other day.....it was waaaaaaaay up the back. Luckily after much searching I was able to locate a helpful staff member. She lead me to the back....where I bought some milk. 

Thats my story. 

Thanks. 

• Haha 1

"Thailand was still seen as a desirable location for foreigners with special skills,"

What special skills, more than 90% can't even speak basic English. I had trouble understanding their pronunciation.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Thailand to launch space program.

Covid will be under control in 3 months.

Anutin becomes competent. 

Prayuth gains credibility. 

Thailand gets up to 75% vaccinated level. 

Government helps the poor and homeless. 

How about that? 

It's a good start.

Unemployed or  UNEMPLOYABLE, because in  looking  for workers at Wifes  land wev'e found 90%  are  simply unemployable, lazy, stupid or  combination of  both but  in the most part  lazy, I'd say 1  in 10 are "normal" as in want to work, able to work  not  work shy and have  at least half  a  brain. The rest are slovenly, dirty even in their own house especially bathrooms, throw  rubbish everywhere despite being told  not to and depsite  being given  refuse bags and free  collection  of  rubbish, they treat the land like a waste  bin. Unable or  unwilling to do the  simplest of  tasks often extremely  careless damaging many things so making two  jobs out of  one simple  one. Greedy stealing items, fish, toilet  rolls, washing up  liquid , petrol etc. Many seem to  operate the same way and really they think we are too  stupid  not to  notice.

Just thrown the last pair  out, man was an alcoholic , woman bone idle and sneaky hiding in a corner of the land pretending to work etc yet actually  doing nothing at  all. They deserve  fully their krap life.

The woman was also smarmy saying things  like "thank you for employing us and giving us  this  opportunity" just BS and she thought  we believed  her.

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Thailand to launch space program.

Covid will be under control in 3 months.

Anutin becomes competent. 

Prayuth gains credibility. 

Thailand gets up to 75% vaccinated level. 

Government helps the poor and homeless. 

How about that? 

He only borrowed the watches!

2 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Unemployed or  UNEMPLOYABLE, because in  looking  for workers at Wifes  land wev'e found 90%  are  simply unemployable, lazy, stupid or  combination of  both but  in the most part  lazy, I'd say 1  in 10 are "normal" as in want to work, able to work  not  work shy and have  at least half  a  brain. The rest are slovenly, dirty even in their own house especially bathrooms, throw  rubbish everywhere despite being told  not to and depsite  being given  refuse bags and free  collection  of  rubbish, they treat the land like a waste  bin. Unable or  unwilling to do the  simplest of  tasks often extremely  careless damaging many things so making two  jobs out of  one simple  one. Greedy stealing items, fish, toilet  rolls, washing up  liquid , petrol etc. Many seem to  operate the same way and really they think we are too  stupid  not to  notice.

Just thrown the last pair  out, man was an alcoholic , woman bone idle and sneaky hiding in a corner of the land pretending to work etc yet actually  doing nothing at  all. They deserve  fully their krap life.

The woman was also smarmy saying things  like "thank you for employing us and giving us  this  opportunity" just BS and she thought  we believed  her.

Try and find a tradesman, in fact try and find somebody to do anything, they come,  look like they understand, you agree a price and they turn up late on there motorbike with there mrs and two kids but no equipment or anything to do the job, the kids start running around and the wife walks in and sits down for her free food, wake up people.

Just now, Almer said:

Try and find a tradesman, in fact try and find somebody to do anything, they come,  look like they understand, you agree a price and they turn up late on there motorbike with there mrs and two kids but no equipment or anything to do the job, the kids start running around and the wife walks in and sits down for her free food, wake up people.

Ha which is why I employ NO tradesmen , well I say tradesmen thats a misnomer thet ofetn havent a  clue how to do anything or if they have "some"  idea bodge it all  up, twsit a  bit  of tape  round electrical  fittngs etc etc...yeah thatll  do!

2 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Ha which is why I employ NO tradesmen , well I say tradesmen thats a misnomer thet ofetn havent a  clue how to do anything or if they have "some"  idea bodge it all  up, twsit a  bit  of tape  round electrical  fittngs etc etc...yeah thatll  do!

Trued to get somebody to paint outside of house OMG