Poll: Thais see lack of foreigners as major factor in obliteration of tourism industry - only a third ready to travel in Q4

webfact

23 hours ago, gk10012001 said:

not so sure the N 95s really are washable. Sure you can wash them but everything I read says they lose a lot of their capability each time

Good you made me look up best practice that can be done here. "\

"I'll explain it to you again in simple terms. The 3% hydrogen peroxide kills some of the toughest viruses, such as rhinovirus and you don't need any special machine to create hydrogen peroxide vapor for it. Those FDA approved machines create vapor BECAUSE N95 masks have water repellent layer, so just applying hydrogen peroxide liquid on the masks won't get it inside the mask layers. Vapor goes inside. If you make sure a mask is soaked with hydrogen peroxide, i.e. it penetrates the mask layers, it'll be as effective, even more, though it'll spend quite an amount of hydrogen peroxide compared to vapor. Hydrogen peroxide has been used for many decades for disinfecting against various types of pathogens and used in hospital as #1 disinfectant, it wasn't discovered last month. The vapor type hydrogen peroxide equipment makes sense on hospital level, when you need to AUTOMATICALLY process many masks, have to ration hydrogen peroxide and not run out of it, and need those N95 masks to dry faster."