Successfully did 90 day report online this morning

For anyone interested...Been trying for a week. I got the Approved status confirmation and copied it but for some reason it crashes when I select next appointment, so I can't print or see my next appointment date. It did initially come up and asked me if I wanted to select I think Acrobat as my default browser and I selected yes, It crashed then and subsequently has crashed since. Do I need to change something back on my computer to suit their website?

By the way does anyone know if you can only do 90 day online reports business hours or should be ok 24 / 7 ? Interested because my last few attempts were probably out of hours.

Edited by Kenny202
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2021 at 12:45 PM, Kenny202 said:

By the way does anyone know if you can only do 90 day online reports business hours or should be ok 24 / 7 ? Interested because my last few attempts were probably out of hours.

I tried today and it did not work. Gateway error.
Maybe you are right. Queen’s birthday. Somchai is not in the office to switch on his new Atari 386.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Forrests Father said:

I tried today and it did not work. Gateway error.
Maybe you are right. Queen’s birthday. Somchai is not in the office to switch on his new Atari 386.

I am also experiencing this error when I try to access the 90 day report site. Anybody know whats happening?

504 Gateway Timeout.jpg

27 minutes ago, PeasAndGravy said:

I am also experiencing this error when I try to access the 90 day report site. Anybody know whats happening?

Just got the same error. It appears that immigrations extranet is down since all of the sites on it are giving the same error. Try later and it my be up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OP mentioned using Acrobat as default browser. I've always used MS browser (IE) since someone posted that only that worked. Anyway that works for me, most of the time.

For my daily internet I've always used Chrome. Never tried using it to do the 90-day.

1 hour ago, stevenmanske said:

OP mentioned using Acrobat as default browser. I've always used MS browser (IE) since someone posted that only that worked. Anyway that works for me, most of the time.

For my daily internet I've always used Chrome. Never tried using it to do the 90-day.

Acrobat is a PDF file viewer, I am using Chrome. Acrobat comes into play when you open a document like "print next appointment" 

• Like 1

I successfully submitted my 90 day report online last week. Yesterday and today I tried to access the site to check on the status. I get as far as the box with the option website or google app. Clicking website button nothing happens. Then the 503 pops up. The curious thing is that while it is waiting to time out, the message at the bottom left hand corner is "Trying to connect to You Tube. com" What has YT got to do with the immigration site.

.Been trying for a week

Fortunately I'm only an hours drive away from my immigration office. Would hate to have to faf about trying to do it online. As it is, I'm in and out in 5 minutes then a bit of shopping and home.

2 hours ago, stratocaster said:

I successfully submitted my 90 day report online last week. Yesterday and today I tried to access the site to check on the status. I get as far as the box with the option website or google app. Clicking website button nothing happens. Then the 503 pops up. The curious thing is that while it is waiting to time out, the message at the bottom left hand corner is "Trying to connect to You Tube. com" What has YT got to do with the immigration site.

It is up and working now. It got turned on after immigration went to work this morning.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Denim said:

Fortunately I'm only an hours drive away from my immigration office. Would hate to have to faf about trying to do it online. As it is, I'm in and out in 5 minutes then a bit of shopping and home.

You must like driving? Did mine online from home within less than 3 minutes today. We do our shopping online as well these days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Denim said:

I've done mine online for the past 5 years barring one visit to immigration.

Would hate to faf about spending an hour driving to the immigration office. 

• Like 1

I tried :

yesterday (Queens birthday)>no success

this morning 7am>no success 

now 11:50>Bingo!

and at the very moment I closed the application I already got the approval.

Good work Mr. Somchai. Just keep your 386 online and 24/7 applications are possible.

2 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

You must like driving? Did mine online from home within less than 3 minutes today. We do our shopping online as well these days.

Yup we do like driving. Going a bit stir crazy actually having not travelled much since April 2020. Any excuse to get out in the car for a couple of hours is seized upon. Just been today in fact. 5 minutes in and out then into town where I at last managed to get some cheese for my home made pizza . ( No decent cheese available locally at the moment.

On 8/12/2021 at 9:34 AM, ubonjoe said:

Just got the same error. It appears that immigrations extranet is down since all of the sites on it are giving the same error. Try later and it my be up.

Is it really the case that the 90-day report online does not work again? I've lived in a few countries before, but Thailand beats them all when it comes to incompetence!

25 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

Is it really the case that the 90-day report online does not work again? I've lived in a few countries before, but Thailand beats them all when it comes to incompetence!

On 8/13/2021 at 10:59 AM, ubonjoe said:

It is up and working now. It got turned on after immigration went to work this morning.

3 hours ago, fauxie said:

How many days prior to the 90 days being up can you/are you supposed to do the online report?

You can do the online report up to 15 days early that includes the report date in the count to the day the report is due.

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can do the online report up to 15 days early that includes the report date in the count to the day the report is due.

I stand to be corrected.  But 15 days before is when the window opens, but my experience is that you must do it with no less than 7 days to go including counting the date of your expiry on current 90 day document.

Tried it once before with 6 days left and it rejected my application.  Maybe things have changed in the last year.

2 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Just tried online.  1st page completed.  Press " submit".  Next page..." go and visit your local immigration office "  or words to that effect.  Must be too early for them.   Will try again during office hours.

A immigration office is not evolved in the online reporting until after you finish and submit the application.

There are many reasons for getting that message. The common one is an error when competing page one. Check that you entered all the required fields correctly.

2 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

I stand to be corrected.  But 15 days before is when the window opens, but my experience is that you must do it with no less than 7 days to go including counting the date of your expiry on current 90 day document.

Tried it once before with 6 days left and it rejected my application.  Maybe things have changed in the last year.

It was changed last year. This from the terms and condition page for online reporting.

image.png.afe54b7df46653289f6192969a1f09d7.png

Like others here, I tried to do my 90-day report online (web browser) last Thursday and the site was broken.

Saturday morning it worked, and I got email approval at 08:40 today (Monday).

Printouts of approval page and next due date for passport were not a problem.