Anyone Registered on Expatvac Received Their Appointments Yet? Not Interested In ThailandIntervac, Medpark, Bang Sue, Bumrungrad Just Expatvac

Chris.B

E Mail received today from expatvac; 

'After reviewing your registration, it can not be further processed due to lack of required visas.

Please note that this registration platform is ONLY for foreign residents in Thailand and are not Thai nationality'.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

'After reviewing your registration, it can not be further processed due to lack of required visas.

Please note that this registration platform is ONLY for foreign residents in Thailand and are not Thai nationality'.

Which at least suggests they are actually working their way thru the list.

1 hour ago, mfd101 said:

Just received the same email.

Tried to register again but it won't let you register with the same name again.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, The Fugitive said:

Do you not have a visa?

3 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

Do you not have a visa or did you not upload a scan of it?

Yes I scanned both  my passport page and my OA visa stamp.

What more proof do they want? There is no way now to redo it.

21 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Daily update in English:

Stated that registrants from expatvac website will be contacted directly from the hospitals in their locations

It's been 21 days since I registered for expatvac and have not heard from them.   I contacted the Bangkok Hospital Phuket by email, Facebook and Line and was told:  

We still do not have any information on this matter refer to vaccine will be arranged by government only.

I asked if there was a list to sign up and was told no, No List.

So can someone tell me how the hospital is going to contact me?

Edited by LivingNThailand

Thought for a minute I had a reply from expatvac/local hospital but, no, just an invite from the UK consulate email address to go to .... you guessed it, Bangkok for Astra Zenica.

May be of interest to some of you but I will continue to wait for a venue less than 7 hours away.

One more disappointment ????

gov.uk_logotype_crown.png GOV.UK

The British Embassy has been informed that British nationals over the age of 18 have the opportunity to receive an AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccination at Piyavate Hospital in Bangkok between 25 and 29 August. Second vaccination 12 weeks later.

Registration, on a first come first served basis, is through the following google docs form, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3h7dn4nVDNdNDD6ObyPYx6-H0mvE-nJ-RQjFigRrTNRUiqg/viewform?usp=sf_link. Registration closes on Sunday 22 August. Cost is THB 50. Numbers of vaccines are limited, so register now.

If you are unsuccessful, we advise you to continue to register with the Thai Ministry of Public health, https://expatvac.consular.go.th/. For further details see gov.uk, Thailand Travel Advice at https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/thailand/coronavirus.

British Embassy
Bangkok

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Saltire said:

Thought for a minute I had a reply from expatvac/local hospital but, no, just an invite from the UK consulate email address to go to .... you guessed it, Bangkok for Astra Zenica.

May be of interest to some of you but I will continue to wait for a venue less than 7 hours away.

gov.uk_logotype_crown.png GOV.UK

The British Embassy has been informed that British nationals over the age of 18 have the opportunity to receive an AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccination at Piyavate Hospital in Bangkok between 25 and 29 August. Second vaccination 12 weeks later.

Registration, on a first come first served basis, is through the following google docs form, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3h7dn4nVDNdNDD6ObyPYx6-H0mvE-nJ-RQjFigRrTNRUiqg/viewform?usp=sf_link. Registration closes on Sunday 22 August. Cost is THB 50. Numbers of vaccines are limited, so register now.

If you are unsuccessful, we advise you to continue to register with the Thai Ministry of Public health, https://expatvac.consular.go.th/. For further details see gov.uk, Thailand Travel Advice at https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/thailand/coronavirus.

British Embassy
Bangkok

Interesting that they are charging 50 baht ????

Vaguely remember seeing there had been 43,000 plus registrations via Expatvac but only some 29,000 names had ben sent to the MOH.

Does that mean that around 14,000 failed to get authorized for vax?

May have got the figures wrong but I guess someone knows?

40 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Vaguely remember seeing there had been 43,000 plus registrations via Expatvac but only some 29,000 names had ben sent to the MOH.

Does that mean that around 14,000 failed to get authorized for vax?

May have got the figures wrong but I guess someone knows?

It is over 50,000 registrations now. I have not seen the figure of 29,000 names sent to MOPH? Where did you get that from?

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Haha yes you’re right !!, I got the same email, wonder if the 50 baht is to pay the Belgian Embassy for the software ?? ????

I suspect that is to pay for the nurses injecting and the syringes.

1 hour ago, Saltire said:

Agreed!! Totally ignoring the plight of expats in the regional provinces. No updates or even mentions. ☹️☹️

I did get an email today stating I have a Covid appointment at my local hospital ( Ayutthaya ) for Tuesday 24th 11.00 am.

Could be related to expatvac as the English language video did say appointments would come directly and not from expatvac.

The email is in Thai and English, has no relation to any hospital/clinic is just an email address.( Thai female name )

38 other emails cc’d , 50/50 Thai and foreigners.

A couple of names on the list asking what vaccines ??

A little unprofessional but also suspicious ?

• Confused 1

For those in Kanchanaburi the main Phahol hospital is sending out SMS and emails.

I had the wife call them but she got the usual response I have had everywhere in this province, Thai only. Assuming the switchboard girl was using the stock 'I don't know' answer I found their website and Facebook page, all in Thai.

I fired off an email (no reply as yet) and a messenger query, which was answered quickly and in English, recommending I register with expatvac, which I did August 1st.

So if you are in Kanchanaburi here is the current situation.

They have a list of 30 names from the MFA (of course my name is not on it).

They are receiving names in batches from the MFA and there are more to come in a second round.

They don't know when they wil get the second list.

So it's 2 steps forward 1 back for me, but if you are one of the 30 you should hear something soon.

I also think this is now likely to be happening in other lesser provinces, so let's say it is progress and stay optimistic.

Edited by Saltire
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CCSA Operation Center met today. MFA shared the latest data on Expatvac registration and reiterated the urgent need to expedite the vaccination of foreign residents under Expatvac. So I hope for more vac next week. I’m sorry for not having better news.

At least Khun Tanee is honest about how it's going and trying to remedy it
  • Like 1