Gf messed up the ceiling

SilentSal

On 8/15/2021 at 11:53 AM, A1Str8 said:

Trying to blame it on you is a great sign of putting herself first no matter what at all times. 

I wish you find a proper woman. 

Let's bear in mind that she might have resorted to blaming him for it only after he blamed her for it and whined about not wanting to pay to repair it (the old "saving face" thing, which in this particular case I could see being warranted behavior on her part). After all, she did throw a little birthday party for him which indicates she is caring enough to do that.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 3:24 AM, PadPrikKhing said:

Let's bear in mind that she might have resorted to blaming him for it only after he blamed her for it and whined about not wanting to pay to repair it (the old "saving face" thing, which in this particular case I could see being warranted behavior on her part). After all, she did throw a little birthday party for him which indicates she is caring enough to do that.

Hopefully she's smart enough move on after this...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Hopefully she's smart enough move on after this...

After all it is finally HIS fault ...

By becoming a year older ....or it should not happened ..????????

On 8/13/2021 at 9:55 PM, SilentSal said:

It’s not about the money it’s a matter of principle

I am sometimes asked what I don't like about Farangs.   I explain its not one thing in particular,

its just a matter of principles.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 6:06 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Au contraire dear Sal,.... ’tis you who is doing the entertaining and I thank you for that !!!... 

This thread is hilarious in that it could be one of the saddest threads I’ve read on this forum !.... 

Its a definite contender for ’someones been isolating too much’  but still comes a close second to the ‘Covid Car-wash’ thread for being a little nutty and neurotic !!

why mister-genius-scared-by-stray-dogs, you think that you cannot get covid from car wash ?!

On 8/14/2021 at 6:06 PM, richard_smith237 said: