Committee completes investigation into dropping of charges against Red Bull "Boss"

webfact

Waste of time.

No clue why this season of the long-running Lakorn : "The Boss and I" is a thing?

I guess it's meant to make it look like there is "justice" within the Thai "legal" scheme? But who is the audience? Everyone knows the system is flawed. Is it just more lipstick for the pig? Hint: everyone knows it's still a  pig. Marry it, or eat it.

Move on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Pachon told Daily News yesterday that he was not interferring in the committee's deliberations and that they are expected to present their findings regarding the actions of Net to the main AOG committee on Wednesday August 25th at their Chaeng Wattana HQ office. 

Meaning: former deputy Attorney General Net Naksuk has 11 days left to present the appropriate whatchamacallits to the committee. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Ok so what were the findings? Who is in the grease and will be charged?, who will be terminated and loose their pensions? Who ........oh what am I asking we all know this will all be swept away and no one will ever know who, what, when, where, or why.........

Yes it sends out an imprtant message to young people, you can get away with murder if you're rich, you can get away with cop killing if you are extremely rich.Just don't make the mistake of being poor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, klauskunkel said:

Meaning: former deputy Attorney General Net Naksuk has 11 days left to present the appropriate whatchamacallits to the committee. 

Patek PhillipePatek Philippe Patek Philippe 5711 40mm  watches??

Edited by RJRS1301

As much as I disagree with Xi Ping in China he did start to clean up corruption there - "sweep away black and eliminate evil"
Yes, some of the people put away are questionable ...

enabling officials across China to lock away entrepreneurs and other citizens whom they perceive

to have gained too much wealth or influence independent of the party
Phayut could have come in and done something meaningful like Xi did, but no ... Phayut has enabled more and more corruption to happen in the last 7+ yrs.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

So, why even try to pull the wool over our eyes, yet again?

It's all for show, smoke and mirrors, dog and pony, you know the drill. Why are there still 'elections' in Russia? Why do oil companies pretend to give a rat's behind about the environment or climate change? Why does my wife still try to squeeze into a dress that fit her perfectly ten years ago, but is two sizes too small for her now? It's all make belief.

• Haha 2