Le Luk@ Phra Khaonong

hiya

anyone been looking at the 'Le Luk' project at phra khanong?? went and looked at it last sat, many seem to have bee sold already. just wondering if anyone knew who the developer is, says on the brochure 'W property'. someone said it's their first condo development, apparently they did EGV somewhere.

any input appreciated

cheers

dm

• 2 months later...

hiya

anyone been looking at the 'Le Luk' project at phra khanong?? went and looked at it last sat, many seem to have bee sold already. just wondering if anyone knew who the developer is, says on the brochure 'W property'. someone said it's their first condo development, apparently they did EGV somewhere.

any input appreciated

cheers

dm

what i heard is different. the owner is part of EGV. i think it doesn't matter whether the first project or not.

Overall the Le Luk project is ok. i even bought a room there.

dm

what i heard is different. the owner is part of EGV. i think it doesn't matter whether the first project or not.

Overall the Le Luk project is ok. i even bought a room there.

There are a lot of things that go wrong, so for myself I'd rather see someone with a decent history and track record of delivering. eg Trendy were very poor on timeframe, among other things. With that in mind I wouldn't touch their other projects - such as Le Rich - with a barge pole, until they can prove themselves. TCC land, or Sansiri have consistently shown themselves to be OK. Never heard of this one, so unless close to completion I'd do a lot of homework