Appointment for in-person 90 days report?

I think this depends on your I/O.  many offices shut for lunch.   At my office, Phayao, I get the impression that during quiet times the senior I/O's, who are needed to sign off things, go home nd leave the minions to staff the counters.  They will make an excuse as o why you cannot do your report and give you an appointment fro another day.   Only my impression and could be imagination.  

if you have made an appointment, then 90 day should only take 20 mins.  Isn't there a set tiem fro Immigration to do these standard procedures?

17 minutes ago, Tom80 said:

I'm sorry. I forgot to mention it's the new office in the <deleted> hole of muang thong thani

The online appointment site has been down since June 24th. No appointment is needed at MTT.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Not if you live in Phitsanulok. Last Tuesday, in and out in less than 5 minutes,

Same in Petchabun. No appointment, empty immigration , 5 minutes.

However , they do break for lunch ...12.00 until 1.00 pm

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Denim said:

Same in Petchabun. No appointment, empty immigration , 5 minutes.

However , they do break for lunch ...12.00 until 1.00 pm

At mtt in Bangkok I spent over an hour from 9.30 today. Acceptable I guess. Unlike having to get there.. Ugh! 

I arrived at Hua Hin Immigration this morning at just after 8.30 am - one gentleman in front of me.  The IO took both our passports at the same time - we were both out just before 8.40 am.  Efficient service continues at Hua Hin Immigration.

Did mine in Ratchaburi Friday.  When we arrived the officers were standing looking out the window like they didn't have anything to do.  Went in and had it done in less than 5 minutes.  But the head guy wanted to blab with us for awhile he was so bored.

In the Ratchaburi office though there are no appointments or queue numbers given at any time.  Just go up to the counter give them your paperwork and sit down and wait for them to call you to finish it.

On 8/15/2021 at 9:43 AM, Robin said:

At my office, Phayao, I get the impression that during quiet times the senior I/O's, who are needed to sign off things, go home nd leave the minions to staff the counters.  They will make an excuse as o why you cannot do your report and give you an appointment fro another day.

In my experience 90-day reports are processed in their entirety by the officer with whom you deal. However, senior officers do need to sign off new extension of stay stamps and very occasionally none may be available to perform the honours on the spot for whatever reason.

Edited by OJAS

If you book online then when you arrive you collect a ticket number and queue in a short line of chairs. If you do not book you sit in another line (1 metre away) and wait for your number. Immigration in MTT close 12-1.

Normally you can be in and out within 45 minutes. Mine, as I booked online took 10 minutes in total. The guy apologised for the online system not working but promised me it was now fixed and working from that day. You can guess what happened the next time I tried to register online.... This time I sent in the post, it was due by 16th August, but nothing returned yet. I sent by EMS so I know they received it.,, let's wait and see.