Three million more doses of Sinovac vaccine arrive in Thailand from China

webfact

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

Stop trying to 

Don't you know that the efficacy rates published for the vaccines published months ago for 95% efficacy rate for Pfizer is for infection rate and not mortality rate

Then why didn't I see you blaming them for misleading people in the first place?

Why am I accused of misleading people when there's a proof in the link?

Watch the video below of how they conduct efficacy tests.

Edited by EricTh
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DonaldBattles said:

I am told that Sinovac does not cover the Delta Variant so it is a big waste of time and money.

You're told? Is someone whispering in your ear? Can you share the name of this person with us? Can you make a recording of what they're saying?Because there are no studies that currently show that to be the case. 

Was this the same person who falsely told you that Sinovac's vaccine had failed in Brazil?

Edited by placeholder

11 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Don't you know that the efficacy rates published for the vaccines published months ago for 95% efficacy rate for Pfizer is for infection rate and not mortality rate

Then why didn't I see you blaming them for misleading people in the first place?

Why am I accused of misleading people when there's a proof in the link?

Watch the video below of how they conduct efficacy tests.

Because you used this evidence to answer this question:

Why does the government keep buying Sinovac from China when they can get the good vaccine from the USA? 

6 hours ago, DonaldBattles said:

I am told that Sinovac from China does not cover the Delta Variant. It is a waste of time and money.

What more proof you need for sinovac being insufficient that Thailand itself rushing to give the Pfeizer as booster shot to it medical stuff?