Expatvac Update (unofficial)

PMEL

I got a phone call from Samithivej Hospital Siracha yesterday to ask if I wanted a Pfizer jab - YES PLEASE!

Arrived there 9.20am today, out at 10.15am with the follow up shot in three weeks. 

I asked them which site they got my info from and it is the THAILANDINTERVAC site which I registered for Astro Zenica vaccine, months ago.

So if you registered on the THAILANDINTERVAC site and haven't heard anything, expect a phone call sometime soon. (Over 60 or existing conditions only).

They say they have a very BIG list they are diligently working on so it might take a while. ????

PS Very nice private Hospital and the staff were great.

9 minutes ago, peterrabbit said:

I got a phone call from Samithivej Hospital Siracha yesterday to ask if I wanted a Pfizer jab - YES PLEASE!

Arrived there 9.20am today, out at 10.15am with the follow up shot in three weeks. 

I asked them which site they got my info from and it is the THAILANDINTERVAC site which I registered for Astro Zenica vaccine, months ago.

So if you registered on the THAILANDINTERVAC site and haven't heard anything, expect a phone call sometime soon. (Over 60 or existing conditions only).

They say they have a very BIG list they are diligently working on so it might take a while. ????

I was there last week for my 1st AstraZeneca jab, very efficient, very friendly & most definitely not crowded, back in November for my 2nd one. ????????

27 minutes ago, peterrabbit said:

I got the call Sunday Evening, was there at 08:30 today, 09:30 was back on my bike going home.  Pfizer.

16 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Literally just 30 minutes ago I received an email from expatvac to tell me my registration is null & void as I didn't send a picture of my extension to stay, not my fault if their crappy website didn't explain how to do it, so those of you who only sent your photo page can expect the same.

Fortunately as I was registered with about 6 different sites I had the AstraZeneca offered by someone else ????????

Yip, got the same email, like many others, quite sure. A friend called them in BKK, apparently there are problems on their site, one cannot register again. Were told to try again in a couple of days time. i now registered via thailandintervac and have an appointment in KK on September 12 (Pfizer). Why there cannot be just one website for everybody (Thais and foreigners), I will never know...