Online 90-Day Reporting in Thailand - A Guide

17 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

It does not work (at times) for many and has nothing to do with filling in data fields incorrectly.

The most usual reason is that the date when you're doing it online needs to be between 14 and 7 days before the previous 90-days expires. If it's too early or too late ( = not within this timeframe), you'll get a message telling you to go to Immigration in person (without a specific reason). Another thing that can go wrong is if you've never done a 90-days "turn" (online or in person) before - the number of the landing card in your passport isn't in the system yet. One registration in person, and after that, you should be good to go online. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

A few years ago I never got the confirmation email, so I went back into the system with my details and printed out the 'approved' messages. When I tried to do my next 90 day online it would not let me, so I did it at the immigration office.

Immigration officer: 'You did not do your last 90 day report'.

Me & Mrs:  'I did it online, here is a print of the approval'.

Immigration officer: 'Approval does not mean it was approved. I will let you off this time'.

Have a new passport now so online reporting not possible.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I'm aware of the items you mention above.

Read my post again. For many it does not work. For some it's down to doing a 90 report in person, perhaps due to system being down at that time. Once out of the loop of consecutive online reports for some it doesn't work.

The online and in person reports are separate systems. As I understand it the information needs to be updated to online data and sometimes that doesn't happen. 

Theres no logic to it, been doing online for a long time, it just doesnt work 30% of the time, Immi office I dont think has any control over this worst website, as I am sure they would prefer not to be around all the covid clients.. I just feel for the clients that are living far away ...

Just to try and help.

I have just done my 90 day report online with no problems. Just after I submitted it showed as pending. Two hours later I looked and it was approved.

When online reporting first started I took a long filling in the fields and it failed. I experimented a bit as there was mention that in didn't work with some browsers. I didn't have a problem after I had all information to copy and paste, except for 3 fields in the address where you have to start typing then pick from a drop down list, but I had the exact information ready. 

I was convinced that the Browser used did not matter. Also that there is some kind of time out, basically if you take too long you will get an error. I cannot be 100% sure but that is what I think. 

On 8/17/2021 at 6:38 PM, Peterphuket said:

I did a try for the first time but at the second page I got this:

When I look back everything looks ok, I use Opera as browser.

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-17 om 18.26.30.png

This email cannot be used because your email server could not be found. Please contact your e-mail administrator or use another e-mail address.

• Thanks 1

The system is broke.
It worked for me in Dec 2020.
Extension of Stay in March 2021 and the IO showed me that he also did my 90 day.  THAT is what I think caused my problem.
90 day early June 2021 broken, indicated I was on overstay.
90 day late August 2021 broken

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 6:38 PM, Peterphuket said:

I did a try for the first time but at the second page I got this:

When I look back everything looks ok, I use Opera as browser.

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-17 om 18.26.30.png

When you are using opera make sure the inbuilt VPN is not enable.

• Thanks 1