Birthday Cupcakes?

D M G

Here's an important question ????

I need to get "made to order" cupcakes for a birthday, specifically Carrot Cake.  In Jomtien, preferably, but Pattaya is ok too.

Thanks for preventing a crisis...

????

Google "where to find good Carrot cake in Jomtien thailand"  Start calling as you know some will be shut down or with minimal staff. 

Ball and Chain getting a bit tight? 

Remember these famous words "you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you'll find, you get what you need" 

Stay safe, wear a mask and wash your hands.

Peace

Try phoning some of the bakers around town, specifically The Continental on Thappraya road and the Bakhaus on Jomtien Second Road. There used to be a cake shop on Thepprasit, just around the corner from Thappraya, but I expect the Covid disaster has closed it. Even if the shops you call can't make them, perhaps they can suggest someone who can.

• Like 1

Here's a French bakery in Jomtien that's one of the best bakeries in all Pattaya, I don't know if they do carrot cake but it wouldn't hurt to ask, Google "O Delices Jomtien" to check out their reviews and photos.

19 minutes ago, bbko said:

Here's a French bakery in Jomtien that's one of the best bakeries in all Pattaya, I don't know if they do carrot cake but it wouldn't hurt to ask, Google "O Delices Jomtien" to check out their reviews and photos.

It's still open - until 9PM I would guess............Great Bread and I have seen Carrot Cake in the case, pretty sure they can make cup cakes to order...............now I am hungry for their chocolate eclairs!!!  I can only buy a couple cause I will sit there and eat them all.

• Haha 1