Do you have any unused Moderna?

Despite all possible registrations and attempts to register, I still don't any vax secured. If you have any spare Moderna doses that will not be used and that you can assign to someone else then please PM me to discuss this further. One dose will do for me, but preferable more (also as a booster for wife and kids).

Now, within the last week there were rumours, that there might be delay till the next year, but also contradicting rumours, that first doses arriving September.

Hence I will pay only when you have already an appointment date. 

Price is secondary, most important is speed of getting the first dose.

Today I did pay to Medpark for moderna, but it would be the next year Q1-2, so rather late and I would treat it as a booster.

The six vaccination ‘offerings’ I signed up for all clearly stated that the vaccination booking was not transferable.

I recommend signing up for the Moderna bookings being made by Medpark, the vaccine won’t be here until Q1-2 next year but it’s a booking with a reputable provider.

• Like 1

While some hospitals claim that Moderna pre-paid reservations are fully transferable we'll have to wait and see how that works in practice.

Other hospitals clearly said, in their terms and conditions, that the reservations were not transferable. 

Transferring one prepaid dose to another person may be straightforward, as would transferring two doses to ONE person. Transferring two doses to two people? Meh, good luck with that.

I transferred my two pre-paid doses to another party yesterday - Ugh, it took like two hours with a multi-party video-call. BTW, for my Moderna offering/appointment, necessary to confirm before a transfer, I initially ran into the 13-digit challenge, so be prepared to deal with that.

Everyone will want the Gen2 vaccines (incl. Thammasat), and some hold out hope that the next allotment of Moderna here will be Gen2. Again, meh, I wouldn't count on that.

Registering and pre-paying at MedPark seems like the best option today. And continue to comb the grey-market. Maybe have a Thai person do this for you? Ask around among your Thai friends and family.

Stay safe, and in the interim maybe other options will present.

10 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

I am due for my second shot of AstraZenica in September, but I will not make it back to MedPark, so you can have it if u want.

I doubt MedPark will agree to this, but you are welcome to give them a call.

free doses can not be transfered

37 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The six vaccination ‘offerings’ I signed up for all clearly stated that the vaccination booking was not transferable.

I recommend signing up for the Moderna bookings being made by Medpark, the vaccine won’t be here until Q1-2 next year but it’s a booking with a reputable provider.

yes medpark are good, but only as good as any vaccine they receive,  the first sale of moderna was a complete shambles, was it 10 million that was prepaid for, and only a fraction of that amount will get to the people that paid, maybe there will be some of this 1st batch (that is transferable) available i have a friend that has 3 doses prepaid if he is allocated these they will not be required, unless depending when it arrives he could use some as a booster shot. i also have 2 shots ( i person) that may not be required.  i think a lot of people may be in the same position, paid for moderna but managed to receive something else.

10 hours ago, Denim said:

Where do you live with your family ?

Won't get much response without the facts of your situation.

yes ages, location and nationality would help with advice and offers