Non-O visa multi entry

Question I have a non-o visa yearly extended based on marriage and I keep the 400k thai baht in a bank account for proof of funds. Lets assume that under normal conditions saying all the covid <deleted> goes away. What would would happen if I could not meet the 400k thai baht in bank funds upon the yearly renewal? Could I just get a new non-o multi entry and start doing 90 day visa runs? What would be the new requirements for doing this if needed?

Thank you

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You would only have to leave the country before your extension expires to go to a Thai embassy or consulate to apply for the multiple entry non-o visa.

Could this be done staying in Thailand not leaving? and Can you please refresh my memory on the requirement's needed to apply for the non o multi entry? Thank you

5 minutes ago, raptorea said:

Could this be done staying in Thailand not leaving? and Can you please refresh my memory on the requirement's needed to apply for the non o multi entry? Thank you

You cannot apply for a multiple entry non-o visa while in the country.

You will need a copy of your marriage certificate, a completed application form and 5000 baht for the fee. Plus a copy of your passport photo page. Not all embassies or consulates will issue a multiple entry non-o visa.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You cannot apply for a multiple entry non-o visa while in the country.

You will need a copy of your marriage certificate, a completed application form and 5000 baht for the fee. Plus a copy of your passport photo page. Not all embassies or consulates will issue a multiple entry non-o visa.

Get an agent. Plenty doing!

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You would only have to leave the country before your extension expires to go to a Thai embassy or consulate to apply for the multiple entry non-o visa.

Depends on your nationality I think. If you're British, multiple entry visas are not available from London any more

3 minutes ago, Tmoney said:

Depends on your nationality I think. If you're British, multiple entry visas are not available from London any more

I did write this in my post.

47 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not all embassies or consulates will issue a multiple entry non-o visa.

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I did write this in my post.

You did Joe. I was just trying to help the OP who, if not British has an extremely good command of the English language so that was an assumption

In my case (Thai Embassy, London), they also required a signed copy of the wife's ID card (January 2020).