Gold shop robbing woman flees, causes accident then steals motorcycle from good samaritan

webfact

47 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

Will she now trade the stolen gold to get her damaged car back?

you don’t need to steal if she is driving around in a car…sell the car and take Uber 

May have stolen the car, or could not afford repayments, so robbed for them.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Tarteso said:

This lady has guts ????

Hm,...I wouldn't call someone with visibly low intellect, robing a jewelry store with there own car and leaving an I.D. card behind. Someone with guts !?,...stupidity comes to mind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Desperate people do desperate things, was it to feed her kids

or gambling , maybe drugs, most likely the latter. Police should

have her by now...

regards Worgeordie

Geez., there you go again "most likely it was to buy drugs".   Why is that the most likely scenario?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

it looked like the 5 baht of gold was still in the car so i don't know what they mean with , she took of with the rest . 

The article said that she stole five baht weight of gold, two chains were left in the car , some was missing, it didn't say that it was just one item that was stolen.

25 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Geez., there you go again "most likely it was to buy drugs".   Why is that the most likely scenario?

Geez ,,There you go again criticizing everyones posts, while adding

nothing constructive..???? yourself. 

regards worgeordie 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The article said that she stole five baht weight of gold, two chains were left in the car , some was missing, it didn't say that it was just one item that was stolen.

I also didn't say it was only 1 item but if you saw this story on the news and you saw the neckless that was left in the car( don't know if you ever saw a 5baht gold neckless) it looked like that neckless was already 5 baht . Having a bit of a bad day Lou?? I didn't attack you in any way just stated what i saw on the television news . Don't understand why you feel the need to defend yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, off road pat said:

Hm,...I wouldn't call someone with visibly low intellect, robing a jewelry store with there own car and leaving an I.D. card behind. Someone with guts !?,...stupidity comes to mind.

Obviously someone that has not much criminal experience. Maybe driven to desperation by debt, losing her job etc.

1 hour ago, Nanaplaza666 said:
17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I also didn't say it was only 1 item but if you saw this story on the news and you saw the neckless that was left in the car( don't know if you ever saw a 5baht gold neckless) it looked like that neckless was already 5 baht . Having a bit of a bad day Lou?? I didn't attack you in any way just stated what i saw on the television news . Don't understand why you feel the need to defend yourself.

"Having a bit of a bad day Lou?? I didn't attack you in any way just stated what i saw on the television news . Don't understand why you feel the need to defend yourself".

1. I had a great day.

2. I didn't say that you attacked me.

3. I was not "defending myself" because...

4. There was no reason for me to "defend myself".

"...don't know if you ever saw a 5baht gold neckless..."  [sic]

Seen a 5  baht gold "neckless" what?

Why wouldnever have seen a five baht gold necklace, they're hardly uncommon.