Comfortable Stay In Pattaya

thaisabai

To whom it may concern

Just want to express my gratitude/experience of accommodation in  "dead" Pattaya.

I stay in Opey DE place hotel in soi Lengkee (off soi Bhuakao).

Whilst I have several friends living in apartment buildings with no facilities nearby, swimming pools closed (most of them), I feel  very comfortable here since 2 years. Several of these apartment renters are visiting here on a daily basis to use our facilities.

For longstay customers very reasonable prices, (beats most apartments) reasonable and good tasting food and yes restaurant is open,  (many items at 35 Baht), nice swimming pool (one of the few remaining open).

visitors in the room permitted, big screen TV's, big rooms (street view or pool view) excellent free internet, friendly personnel, and you have a choice of daily room cleaning or for a further discount room cleaning every 3 days, good and cheap laundry service.

Excellent location, 7-11 and Family mart just 100 meter away and big C extra just 5 minutes away with motorbike taxi.

Just wanted to express my gratitude for having found such a nice place to stay

thaisabai

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

He forgot even to mention you can now walk in the middle of second and other roads ....so not twisting your ankles anymore in all those potholes and more on so called sidewalks  

Jomtien jomtien !!... busses on the school crossing drive you now for 100 baht to your Jomtien condo ....as filling up a bus now as before is non existing.....before covid 19  every 2 minutes they took of ...full loaded one after another continues

Edited by david555
  • Sad 1