Mouse connectivity,wireless, different options PC Windows 10

notrub

There is the method to plug a transmitter into a usb port, but is there another way?   I bought my niece an Ipad (iOS) and a generic stylus.  There was a big deal about not buying one (stylus) that relied on BT connectivity as that would limit the use of BT for other devices.  So, I got a keyboard and a stylus both mysteriously connected not using the BT frequency (?) and they work a treat.  Here is my question.  How can I connect a mouse without a usb dongle and without disabling using BT to play music whilst mousing (PC)?  All the sites I have googled painfully explain how to take the dongle out of the mouse and plug it in etc..   I have tried to connect the Logitech M330 mouse using BT but the computer wants to connect every speaker and phone and TV and other computers in the house B4 hitting on the mouse.   Do I have to turn off/disable every BT device B4 connecting the mouse?  Then what?  Can I create a mouse only frequency or something?  Any comments/solutions? Thanks in advance.

3 wireless methods:

• USB wireless (mouse/keyboard and usb dongle) - Mouse comes with a matching frequency/coded usb dongle.
  • Bluetooth (can connect/add most bluetooth devices)
  • Wireless 2.4G and Bluetooth combo (can connect by either/or)

In windows 10 can connect several bluetooth devices

Usually logitech are the best and most reliable devices for battery life and connectivity.

Logitech (wireless frequency 2.4G) have what is called unifying ie you can connect several logitech devices which are in their unifying product list to one usb unifying dongle.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 1