Looking for post office website.

HNLDennis

Hi,

I am trying to find a website that was posted recently for services and countries Thai post office is currently servicing. I tried searching but no luck. If anyone knows of the site could you please post it so I can check it before I go the next time.  I tried to follow up with the post office and this is the response I got.

Mon 8/23/2021 11:45 PM
Dear Customer,
        THP Contact Center 1545 apologizes for the incident. We check Silom Post Office. Apologize on behalf of the staff for miscommunication that causes misunderstanding Customers can also send items to the United States. Please come back to use the service again.
Regards,
THP Contact Center 1545
Thailand Post Co.,Ltd.
Receive Date(Customer) : 24-Aug-2021 13:29:54
Receive Date(System) : 24-Aug-2021 13:29:54
To : [email protected] [[email protected]]

Detail :
I am not filing a complaint and want to know if there is a web site I can see what services are available to what country. ie. U.S.A Air Mail. If U.S.A Air Mail service is available then inform the post office it is.  
* 23/8/2021 , 11:45:26  
* Silom Post Office ,4
* He said it can be sent but not by air mail and I did this before and it was by ems and expensive so I said I will just wait for it to reopen. That is why I want to find a web site to see when it is open for air mail to U.S.A..
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2021 6:42 PM
Subject: 6 - Request for addittional information for inquiry
Dear Customer,
THP Contact Center 1545 apologizes for the inconvenience caused and would like to take your suggestion into consideration and start an investigation on the issue. We would be very grateful if you could provide us the following details so that we can scrutinize the issue and provide our customer a better experience:
1. Date of posting:Date and time of the incident:
2. Location (Postal Branch , Counter No.):
3. The officer’s appearance and characteristic (If known, please provide the officer’s full name):
4. Details of items to be delivered, envelope size, weight :
5. Other details or issues that you would like Thailand Post to scrutinize:
6. Photo(s) or video(s) of the incident (if available, please attach the file)
7. Customer’s name and telephone number:
      Once we receive the complete information, we will forward it to the office concerning to scrutinize the issue. If we have any reply, we will contact you soonest.
Regards,
THP Contact Center 1545
Original Mail:
I went to Silom Post Office to mail some letters yesterday. They accepted the local mail but said no Air Mail service at this time to U.S.A. .
Is there a web site I can access to find out what services are accepted currently.                            Thank You.  

There is an English-language call centre, 1545, have you tried calling that (you may have to hold for some time)?

I received an airmail item from the US a week or so ago so the postal service US-to-Thailand is available, doesn't make sense for it not to be available out of Thailand.

Edit:  International airmail to the US is currently available, 1545 confirmed just now.  Confirmed that there could be delays in the delivery times due to Covid, though.

Edited by Liverpool Lou