Retirement with just under 800K

57 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

Yep, a few years back when I didn't realise how weak the pound was, I allowed my bank balance to drop such that over the 3 month period of having a combination of money and transfers I was a few piddly baht short for less than 10 days. 

I was refused.

So you should have know better this time, but apparently not.

Seriously a thread about nothing.

The financial requirements are clear along with the need to show money comes from abroad if using the income method. Nothing difficult. 

The dog ate my homework does not work.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

So you should have know better this time, but apparently not.

Seriously a thread about nothing.

The financial requirements are clear along with the need to show money comes from abroad if using the income method. Nothing difficult. 

The dog ate my homework does not work.

Have you always been so grumpy?

Don't bother, it's rhetorical.

On 8/25/2021 at 5:01 PM, OneeyedJohn said:

If I am totally honest then YES, making multiple copies of stuff they have had for many years is a burden, and I don't mind admitting it.

Happy ?

Takes me one day a year, not a burden maybe annoying knowing most of it is unnecessary, but really quite easy. Take photos at home, take ferry, Go to bank 1hr check, go for Kor Ror 2, 15min check, go to copy shop, get photos printed, and all paperwork copied 45min, check, go to Immigration office 1.5 hours take ferry home. I have more trouble dragging the wife away from Immigration than to it, she will keep chatting to them, comments to them about nice hair, where they come from etc etc, I have to point at the clock and say ferry go soon leading her out, still chatting over her shoulder.  :cheesy: :cheesy::cheesy:

Edited by brianthainess
  • Haha 1